Reviews for Renewing Bonds
Unknown hehe chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
OMG, so I started yesterday reading the first story me being new to the SN series I wanted to read something that was written a while ago and this well...
This was amazing it was so well written!
The story was creepy and all haha it was a wild ride, but wow just amazing you did a really good job!

I really hope that you still are active, I will be following your profile for more amazing work.

Also your writing is so good, you should consider writing a real book!
modscho chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
I came across your series whilst looking for some good Sam centred stories and though I know you wrote that a long time ago, I still just had to review it.
Seriously that was so damn good and boy if I ain't no crying mess here ;)
Of course Jess had to die at the end ... for the sake of the story, I get that. But still - SAMMY *weeps*
I just started watching SPN. I can't even tell which season was aired here last. All I remember is that I saw one episode (still dubbed, which I hate these days) and though I can't remember if it was Mary or Jess dying I instantly decided it's too scary to watch. Years later I obviously decided different (I've toughen up quite a bit, LOL), bought the DVD's and am hooked since then.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Poor, poor Jess who really should have been warned about the supernatural by Sam's family if not by Sam.
spnMom chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Sure it was worth adding. They are probably going to have years of healing ahead... Thanks, I enjoyed this.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Just found this (slaps self around head for not having put you on alert earlier!)!

That was great, the boys finally opening up to each other and Dean doing the dreaded chick flick, knowing it was the only way to get through to Sam! And it was so worth it as they reconnected again, mending their relationship!

A great end to your little series, it tied things up really well!
HollyGer chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
lOVED IT!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
This OneShot was totally worth it. It was an amazing end to that series, and I feel so bad for the Winchesters! Great, great job!
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
I loved the sneak peak you gave me but this...

He watched as Sam rolled onto his side, facing Dean's bed. Placing a hand on his head he brushed his bangs off his forehead, softly whispering words as he did so.

“You're wrong about one thing Sam. Jess would have understood, she would never have walked away, she would never have left you. She loved you too much.”

As Dean's words faded, Sam turned to look at his brother and the tears he had been holding back, only releasing them in solitude, began to fall freely. Rivers of salt water flowing down his cheeks, dampening his pillow beneath and finally cleansing his soul.

This is absolutely tearjerking-ly incredible! beautiful scene here with the brothers in their typical, wonderful roles that we saw in the pilot and beyond, Dean bing the strong one, Sam needing him to get over the pain of losing Jess. You have outdone yourself. You have outdone Kripke. Beautiful job Gill. Will catch you soon.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
loved it as always see you soon with the next chapter of your other story Shante
1Pagan3 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
ok... where are they... they need a great big hug and I volunteer! Come on, quit hiding them... ok... how about a big GROUP hug? All in favor...?
cartchica89 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
That was so worth it! I always wondered how the two reconnected following Jess's death after everything that had happened prior so thanks! I'm glad that they got it out in the open and that Sam is feeling better now and he knows he does have a rock to lean on and someone who loves him unconditionally. Thanks for an awesome series, as terrifying as it is to think that stuff like that actually happens, it was a good read. :)
KBS25 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
that was a great ending for the series! I still can't beleave it's all over! Anyway you did a awsome job on the story.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Shame on you Gill, you had me crying ince again. I was so happy to see Dean and Sammy finally talking after all this time since Dean took off when Sammy made him leave. I know how much it must have broke Dean's heart to find out that Sammy wanted him to stay even tho he was pushing him away-the guiilt must have been awful for Dean. But hey, they finally talked and got things out in the open where Sammy could finally let go of it and start healing once again!

PERFECT ONESHOT to compliment the series!
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
You don't even need to ask! That was totally worth adding! I loved it. It was nice that there was some closure for Sam and Dean. They needed it. I loved that it was Dean that made the effort to talk to Sam. Usually that's what Sam does, but it needed to be Dean this time. Again I loved it. Great Job!