Reviews for Cookies for Oniitan
ShortieMonster chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Awww! That was sooo sweet! I like the certain pink-haired girl!
fan fic reader chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
good story! you should do some more storys! I always thought ikuto was kind of weird because his gaurdian chara was a cat so he whats to be a cat when he grows up? He also sometime s annoys me cause he thinks he is a real cat or something. :/

so im not much of a amukito fan. (no offense to ikuto fans) :)

* , *

w

aha kitty face!
vincents1lover chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
*squeels* FUDGIN BRILLENT!*jumps around* AWESOME!

you should make more Ikuto/tadase friendship fanfics!XD
Screaming Yo-yo chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Aww. That's really cute. I liked the way you explained Ikuto's switch to the Easter side.
romancerox chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
great one-shot, theres not many that focuses on the past relationship between ikuto and tadase. nice!
TornAngelWings chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
I love it
nab2000 chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
I really enjoyed that story a lot! It was great! Was it based on the real story or not?
Shiro-Kitsune8 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Haha! Tadase got his 'Onii-tan' back! You should think about making a sequel about them and Amu to see what happens! It would be intersting to see what happens to their new friendship after that!
ni-chan and mit-chan007 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Aww! That was nice! Cute, in a way! Yay, Ikuto and Tadase made up!That's good! And the reason for becoming an enemy seems very plausible! You're probably not far from the truth! Yay!
DarkxGash chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
aww so beautiful I nearly cried :)

Please write another one-shot on how the arugment on amu went I think it would be intresting :]
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
A very well thought out Shugo Chara fic, after reading so many, this is so nice to find. I think the facts about Ikuto in relation to his relation to Easter are a bit off from what I found out, but placing this fic before that information was presented, it does work. :)
jenniferkim333 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Aww, I found this so sweet! I always liked Ikuto/Tadase (in a friendship way!) and I'm so glad you created this beautiful friendship fan fic :)
Amulet Strawberry chapter 1 . 6/24/2008