Reviews for Stand Back, I'm Going To Try Science
Firon-of-Cybertron chapter 1 . 2/17
*stares at 'Still Alive' lyrics*
"..." *gets on computer to make a Wheeljack slide show*
Penguinformer-5 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
I can see how Wheeljack didn't pass the science safety class on Cybertron! Very cool story!
Kitiara Woodbane chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Loved this fic! It's great! (It's hilarious too!)
RianLena chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Lolololol that was awesome! Now, if we could just get Megatron and Rachet stuck in the same room for a while... The results should be beyond hilarious! Hahaha great job!
Dragons redemption chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
OMFG lol, LOL IGPMS (im gonna piss my self) lol
Sin chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Good fic but too small. I would like to see continuation)
Jessi Tsuki chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
This made me giggle XD
Silvera Sea chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Ha ha! I cannot stop laughing! That was possibly the longest time I had ever laughed due to a fanfic. Good job! *giggles madly*

Silvera XD
thewiseferret chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
That's a brilliant title and a fantastic phrase and I *so* want an excuse to use it...

This was a very funny fic, and I appreicated the premise, they are all mechs of science so why not? (I'd like to see how they'd work together now actually...) Well bluffed sci-fi, I liked the rhiannic ore concept and then the appearance of the creatures, it all came together very well. There are also a *lot* of good lines-

Wheeljack calling Starscream a metal chicken, Starscram's little 'are you suicidal or just mad?' Just about everything Perceptor said, the title lines of course, the songs...

My favourite line goes to Starscream, though Perceptor's 'Stand aside!' is a close second, 'How lovely, I haven't been on the brink of death since last week.' is just sheer concentrated dead-pan sark.

Thoroughly enjoyed.
P.A.W.07 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Poor Perceptor! But I must admit I love how Starscream is getting a kick out of the whole thing. Typical Starscream. XD

Also, I love that line, "Stand back, I'm going to use science!"
Astrum Ululatum chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Oh god, I nearly died of laughter! This was so bloody amazing! I especially liked the "Did he just say 'Stand back, I'm going to try science'?" part, that was perfect! I love your writing, it's very clever and very funny! XD
Naphtali Phoenix chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Oh god, this was a riot to read! XD I couldn't help but think of Girl Genius as I read this. Science! :D
Shadir chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Very funny *laugh*

But, how did they leave of there?
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
As a fan of Transformers, zombie flicks and Portal... Well done! LOL I love that bit:

"There was a high shrieking sound as the creature began to melt at a rather frightening rate. It ran around blindly in pain, brushing up against other creatures and causing the reaction to spread. Soon the entire canyon was full of shrieking, melting creatures like some sort of human zombie-movie."

That was too funny! OMG! LOL I almost died laughing. LOL

_

CDW
Casey chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Oh God! ROFL.

That was great. Way to keep in-character and everything.

"For Science!" *waves banner*