Reviews for A Coven of Prefects Harmony Version
Corwyn chapter 7 . 2/27
Loving this story so far, and hope you get to continue it. Thanks for sharing it with us.
INeedAHaircut chapter 1 . 2/10
It would be hilarious if the male prefects were also dedicated to protecting homosexuals, and the reason neither side knows about the other is because they keep obliviating each other.
metameric1 chapter 7 . 10/17/2016
I guess that this story has sat for awhile- but I can still hope for more.

If it were not for all the setups for what would promise to be an interesting and entertaining plot structure set to unfold- this tale would stand on its own. The Hermione/Harry dance is elegant and lovely to read. JKR might have created these characters but I sure prefer what you and other superbly talented writers have done instead. Hermione and Ron? Pfft.
Sectumsempra chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
So many errors. The leaps in rational thought are inconceivable! Very poorly written ... here's a couple highlights:

1. Hermione just up and willingly gives over everything, despite her never showing demonstrating lesbian tendencies? No prudish behavior at all, despite being muggleborn to conservative (apparently) parents?

2. On top of that, this is supposedly a world that is very harsh towards lesbians, to the point that any discovered would be mind-wiped. Assuming they aren't interrogated for other names, how in heck do you get so many for this 'secret club'?

3. And FOUR available for each group/house?

4. Most of all, she gets to be Prefect ONLY if she agrees to be and protect lesbians? If not, she gets mind-raped?

And people wonder why homosexuality is such a touchy subject.
Logical deductio chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
Crap. Utter crap.
V-rcingetorix chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
Sorry, but the idea of forcing someone to comply, on the threat of mind rape is repelling. Normally I like your works Canon, but this is reprehensible in the highest order.

Count me out.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/15/2016
If you're making a Harry Hermione fix, why has most of it been fem slash and almost zero h/hr relationship building?
Vi chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
I fail to see anything misogynistic or patriarchal about this 'world'. Maybe I'm taking things too seriously since it's a story, but given how feminists frequently abuse those two words... really, neither applies to this story at all. The described scenario is anti-gay, not anti-women - they do the same thing to gay men, as you said, and quickly glossed over as if it wasn't important. That's a huge fallacy in this whole idea, really. They have a coven of lesbians who protect women, but couldn't careless about gay men? It all seems oddly selective and biased towards protecting women. If anything it's a matriarchal subgroup protecting women and ignoring the plight of men.
Innortal chapter 7 . 11/2/2015
A nice change from the usually way these stories are set up. Well defined, and looking forward to more.
sparky40sw chapter 7 . 5/4/2015
I had tried several times to get past the 1st 3 chapters of either version of this story, without success, so this time I went to the beginning of chapter 4, reading through the last 3 chapters in one chunk, and it was delightful, particularly the scenes with Ms. Brixton and the finale in the common room - pure genius

thanks so much for all the wonderful stories that you have shared - I have spent many a delightful hour reading or re-reading your stories.

Warmest regards
Ken
Lunaris-wind chapter 7 . 5/23/2014
This was fun, amusing, and extremely entertaining. The banter and story concept make it leave me wanting so much more. You still write, I see, though you haven't updated in this site in seven months, and this story in over five years. Sadness.

Thank you for writing what you did.
Philosophize chapter 7 . 3/25/2014
Please don't abandon this... It's a really fun story.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 7 . 9/27/2013
It seen all your stories Harry and the girls Ron seem to be left out and that not fair
Sonicthehedgewolf chapter 7 . 9/5/2013
What happened? It's been years since ur last update to the totally awesome story. Please update soon.
Noble Korhedron chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
Harry shook his head in disbelief as they broke towards their separate stairwells. Just before Hermione disappeared for the night, Harry smiled, and called out, "You too, Hooters."
HOW THE HELL DID HE KNOW?! :-O