Reviews for A Coven of Prefects Harmony Version
Lunaris-wind chapter 7 . 5/23/2014
This was fun, amusing, and extremely entertaining. The banter and story concept make it leave me wanting so much more. You still write, I see, though you haven't updated in this site in seven months, and this story in over five years. Sadness.

Thank you for writing what you did.
Philosophize chapter 7 . 3/25/2014
Please don't abandon this... It's a really fun story.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 7 . 9/27/2013
It seen all your stories Harry and the girls Ron seem to be left out and that not fair
Sonicthehedgewolf chapter 7 . 9/5/2013
What happened? It's been years since ur last update to the totally awesome story. Please update soon.
Noble Korhedron chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
Harry shook his head in disbelief as they broke towards their separate stairwells. Just before Hermione disappeared for the night, Harry smiled, and called out, "You too, Hooters."
HOW THE HELL DID HE KNOW?! :-O
Hood'sGate chapter 7 . 6/10/2013
it's too bad this seems to be a dead fic. It was interesting.
R. Howard Lawrence chapter 7 . 5/23/2013
Is this abandoned?
Hawke 1234321 chapter 7 . 5/18/2013
What happened to the Mars bar? ;)
I really like this story- at first, I was uncertain because I couldn't see the Harmony, but now that Hermione's returned, it's really sweet :P
Update soon please!
Hawke 1234321
Ava-Potter gal chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
You're just gonna end it there! Can't you update? It's been four years, I'm sure you're not that busy!
Penghost chapter 7 . 7/15/2012
This is a brilliant one.
A hell of an effort to all the details, very impressive pictures.
Al tough there are certainly guy's witch think this is to naughty, i think rather not.
After all anybody should remember hers/his teenaged times.
Some had it harder than others but it's always a troubling experience to get ones selves known in so different ways.
Some of you have that before you.
Good luck and good friends to help.

But why is it abandoned?
So many good chapters could be added!

Because it's quite out of the way and well written it deserves to go on.

Please get your muse a good kick and let her gear up a bit and make it happen.

Please.
Sam chapter 7 . 7/13/2012
Hey, I just found this story and it looks like you haven't updated it in almost 3.5 years, so this is probably a long shot but: any chance you haven't abandoned this story and are planning to continue it? Because it's really good.
Unis Crimson chapter 7 . 2/12/2012
Well done! Iwould like to see this continued.

If there is someone who is taking this and running with it, could someone please let me know?
LUFTRITTER chapter 7 . 1/20/2012
Nice story,It should really have more comments.

Loved your Hermione and Padma (I feel a bit of UST between them specially Padma).

I'd love to see more Narcissa.

Harry is a bit too pasive... not that that is diferent from canon, if he started figuring things out by himself it would be wonderful.

Thank you.
xelsan chapter 7 . 8/4/2011
I hope to see you working on this again in the future after you finish a boon for bill
buzzbumble chapter 7 . 7/10/2011
The only bad thing about this story is it's been AGES since you have updated? What's up with that? Writers block or something? It's justgetting interesting and what nothing for a couple of years!