Reviews for A Coven of Prefects Harmony Version
Innortal chapter 7 . 11/2
A nice change from the usually way these stories are set up. Well defined, and looking forward to more.
sparky40sw chapter 7 . 5/4
I had tried several times to get past the 1st 3 chapters of either version of this story, without success, so this time I went to the beginning of chapter 4, reading through the last 3 chapters in one chunk, and it was delightful, particularly the scenes with Ms. Brixton and the finale in the common room - pure genius

thanks so much for all the wonderful stories that you have shared - I have spent many a delightful hour reading or re-reading your stories.

Warmest regards
Lunaris-wind chapter 7 . 5/23/2014
This was fun, amusing, and extremely entertaining. The banter and story concept make it leave me wanting so much more. You still write, I see, though you haven't updated in this site in seven months, and this story in over five years. Sadness.

Thank you for writing what you did.
Philosophize chapter 7 . 3/25/2014
Please don't abandon this... It's a really fun story.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 7 . 9/27/2013
It seen all your stories Harry and the girls Ron seem to be left out and that not fair
Sonicthehedgewolf chapter 7 . 9/5/2013
What happened? It's been years since ur last update to the totally awesome story. Please update soon.
Noble Korhedron chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
Harry shook his head in disbelief as they broke towards their separate stairwells. Just before Hermione disappeared for the night, Harry smiled, and called out, "You too, Hooters."
Hood'sGate chapter 7 . 6/10/2013
it's too bad this seems to be a dead fic. It was interesting.
R. Howard Lawrence chapter 7 . 5/23/2013
Is this abandoned?
Hawke 1234321 chapter 7 . 5/18/2013
What happened to the Mars bar? ;)
I really like this story- at first, I was uncertain because I couldn't see the Harmony, but now that Hermione's returned, it's really sweet :P
Update soon please!
Hawke 1234321
Ava-Potter gal chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
You're just gonna end it there! Can't you update? It's been four years, I'm sure you're not that busy!
Penghost chapter 7 . 7/15/2012
This is a brilliant one.
A hell of an effort to all the details, very impressive pictures.
Al tough there are certainly guy's witch think this is to naughty, i think rather not.
After all anybody should remember hers/his teenaged times.
Some had it harder than others but it's always a troubling experience to get ones selves known in so different ways.
Some of you have that before you.
Good luck and good friends to help.

But why is it abandoned?
So many good chapters could be added!

Because it's quite out of the way and well written it deserves to go on.

Please get your muse a good kick and let her gear up a bit and make it happen.

Sam chapter 7 . 7/13/2012
Hey, I just found this story and it looks like you haven't updated it in almost 3.5 years, so this is probably a long shot but: any chance you haven't abandoned this story and are planning to continue it? Because it's really good.
Unis Crimson chapter 7 . 2/12/2012
Well done! Iwould like to see this continued.

If there is someone who is taking this and running with it, could someone please let me know?
LUFTRITTER chapter 7 . 1/20/2012
Nice story,It should really have more comments.

Loved your Hermione and Padma (I feel a bit of UST between them specially Padma).

I'd love to see more Narcissa.

Harry is a bit too pasive... not that that is diferent from canon, if he started figuring things out by himself it would be wonderful.

Thank you.