Reviews for Nature of Power
Love this story! Update soon please?
Athkore chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
NOT THE POD PEOPLE!
Loving this so far x10 funnier than the start of Bleach
Jon chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Great, just great.
StateAlchemist chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Will Rangiku become Orihime's rival and try to learn bankai. What would Orihime's Bankai be like?
LoveBleach chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Terrific story!
Finland Boy chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I think this is awesome, totally!
Jeff mister III chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Great story bro!
Jon Snow chapter 13 . 6/19/2013
Best Fanfic ever, why haven't you updated it. If you don't the books, look up bleach on Manga reader
Malix2 chapter 13 . 7/24/2012
This is a great story so far, keep up the excellent work. I like this much better than the other fic I was reading where orihime gets shinigami powers. The other one was quite a bit darker and I think it diverged quite a bit from orihime's usual personality. It was rather depressing. This fic on the other hand is funny and entertaining, and orihime is still orihime just with more confidence. I always thought that orihime was rather wasted in canon. Seriously, possibly the most powerful powers, and all she's used for is healing and the occasional shield to block an attack, the most of the rest of the time she's held captive.
Lipana chapter 13 . 3/29/2012
I hope you update soon.

Also it just occured to me; Orihime may not need to resort to a "Final" type move like the way Ichigo resorted to use Final Getsuga Tenshou to match Aizen in their final battle, dont you think?
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 13 . 7/22/2011
great story so far, keep up the good work.
minaseiko chapter 13 . 7/15/2011
Love your story. Please update soon!
Nightraze chapter 13 . 7/14/2011
Love it! Update ASAP! _
erica.phoenix .16 chapter 13 . 7/10/2011
Wow! that's all I can say.
Yukita chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
Um, it's Rukia KUCHIKI. Not 'KuchKIKI' Lol..

You've definitely watched/read Bleach, right? They've said Kuchiki not Kuchkiki.

oh, and..next time, try to divide the whole chapter into small chunks so it's easier for the reader to read. Maybe like..paragraphs? I just thought I had to point out the layout and spelling should be good too.