Reviews for Nature of Power
it0takes0skills0to0be0me chapter 13 . 7/9/2011
U rock so much right now! U finnaly updated yyay! Even though zaraki is one of my fav characters i must say this... Eat it! Lol please updated soon!
greyearth07 chapter 12 . 7/4/2011
Oooohhh! How long am I going to wait for the next chapter?

Please update this story and don't leave us hanging!(T_T)

I really love this fic and I'm always looking forward to your updates!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
it0takes0skills0to0be0me chapter 12 . 6/10/2011
Im in love wit this story! Please update soon i need to see how this plays out!please!
KingofHeartless'09 chapter 7 . 5/27/2011
i love these kinds of stories
greyearth07 chapter 12 . 5/27/2011
Thank you for finally updating this story!

I'm really glad!

I really enjoyed reading this.. I hope you won't stop writing..

Please update again soon!
Zanbandia chapter 12 . 5/27/2011
Oh man this was a treat after ready ch. 449 of Bleach it was nice to read something else with a kickass Orihime!

I never get tired of your shinigami!Orihime! I love her so much and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Nessa671 chapter 11 . 4/18/2011
Please update soon.
Deadpan chapter 11 . 4/1/2011
I'm glad to see an update, but the ending feels a bit off. In the original, Ishida permanently crippled Mr. Wind Sycthe's powers because he offended Ishida's chivalry by behaving in a cowardly manner and going after Orihime repeatedly. Having him do the same for attacking and then dismissing Ichigo doesn't quite fit with the character.
Waspy chapter 11 . 3/20/2011
Yes, Orihime would totally have a reverse harem. Renji’s inner monologue could be “I can’t between Rukia and Orihime! I must have them both!” much like Kuno from Ranma1/2.

I hope the Shinigami Women’s Association will make Orihime an honorary member.

Will Ichigo be kidnapped by Aizen instead of Orihime? In canon, Orihime form an odd relationship with Ulquiorra Cifer, so as a gender-role reversal Tia Harribel could be in charge of bringing Ichigo food and whatnot.
Lipana chapter 11 . 3/17/2011
Just try not to take so long, okay? I was beginning to lose hope! Thank you for finally updating!
1Batman4u chapter 11 . 3/17/2011
Welcome back! I'm glad you decided to continue writing this!

I love how you write Orihime's personality, such as tweeting like a bird as she fell through the air, or applauding Ikkaku's lucky dance ritual. She's so adorably eccentric! The later series totally crushed her innocence and childlike imagination, which was a key part of her character in the beginning.

Also, kudos on Uryu making fun of Ichigo getting injured before the fight even starts.

(Copied from my previous review)

I can picture Orihime trying to reform her inner hollow so it'd be "dark" but not "EVIL" anymore. Many series have villains become anti-heroes: Hiei, Sesshomaru, Piccolo, etc.

On the other hand, assuming that her shikai and bankai abilities will be based off of her Shin Shin Rikka, she could reject the negative emotions within her inner hollow to turn it into an "Inner Angel." She'd look so cute with angelic wings to fly without Hoho to walk on air, and they'd let her defect melee attacks. As a variant of the Koten Zanshun attack, Orihime with an Non-evil InnerHollow and/or an InnerAngel could use her wings to launch feathers as explosive projectiles like Avirama Redder's Devorar Pluma.
Zanbandia chapter 11 . 3/16/2011
Awesome! I wonder if Orihime will get over her hesitance to kill once she faces off with Kenpachi. I think that's how it was for Ichigo in the manga.

I really would love to see this story all the way to the Arrancar arc.

Especially if Ichigo is the one that gets kidnapped and Orihime gets a hole blasted through her chest by Uliqquora and becomes a vasto lord! lol That would be cool!
Zanbandia chapter 10 . 1/16/2011
I really, really, really hope this story isn't abandoned or on hiatus! This is pretty awesome and I love how you pointed out that Orihime has very little to no help in the manga and Ichigo has all of it.

Also love the last few chapter that show Ichigo's over protectiveness is not a good thing when it comes to Orihime growing as a character!

I really do enjoy your story and hope to see more updates and an ending soon!
Miko Shion chapter 7 . 12/23/2010
This is such an amazing idea! YAY for powered-up Orihime! This chapter inspired me so much, I made a chapter-cover type thing for it 8D I have yet to post it online, but when I do, I will add a link on my profile and send you a message. I love this fic so I really hope you continue! I'm looking foreword to the introduction of Kenpachi in particular! ;)
Lipana chapter 10 . 9/1/2010
Update! Yay! Update more as soon as possible!
67 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »