Reviews for Nature of Power
Majin Hentai X chapter 10 . 8/31/2010
Yeah Ichigo seems very off. Guess Rukia was a good influence on him in cannon.
hinata hugger chapter 9 . 8/10/2010
Yes, Orihime as the main protagonist would effectively give her a male harem. Yuroichi might complain that she’s hoarding all the good men. God help us if post-Rescue Rukia decided that Byakuya and Orihime would make a cute couple and tried playing matchmaker.

Does this mean Ichigo will be kidnapped by Aizen instead of Orihime?

Byakuya: “Give up.”

Orihime: “No! I shall not surrender to a sparkly bishonen!”

Byakuya: O_O?

Orihime: “Your man-glitter has no sway over my heart!”
GoodLuckMother chapter 9 . 8/9/2010
Yes, yes it would. It screams it for a male harem, all the bleach boys have different personalitys! Too puurect, and the way Orihime is growing through this story she no longer seems like a good match for Ichigo anymore...just my musings
hinata hugger chapter 8 . 7/26/2010
I love Orihime’s sparkly blue crystal ninja/pirate/samurai sword of awesomeness. Her “berserk button” could be someone mocking her sword.

Because Shin Shin Rikka is represented by six fairies, bankai might involve them merging together like Captain Planet or the Megazord. However, getting those six to agree on anything would be a miracle, so Orihime might only be able to maintain bankai for a few seconds, which is good because otherwise her reality manipulation would make her too powerful. There's a similar situation with AlienX from "Ben10" and the combiner Computron from "Transformers."
Lipana chapter 8 . 7/26/2010
After looking at this again, I just noticed, Why does Orihime's Inner World look a lot like Ichigo's? Shouldn't her inner world be different from Ichigo's?
Majin Hentai X chapter 8 . 7/25/2010
Alrighty then, Orihime has her cannon powers, but they are being focused by her now vizard status. Her bankai is going to be terrifyingly powerful, if her shikai gives her the power to reject reality. Then her Bankai is a true god in sword form.
Lipana chapter 8 . 7/25/2010
Okay, her katana's design is so weird I could barely imagine it, but I guess it fits Orihime. Please update sooner! I love this story!
JohnJr chapter 7 . 7/7/2010
Possible character interactions:

Ganju and Renji staring at Orihime’s chest.

Orihime hugging Hanataro for being an adorably downtrodden woobie.

Ichigo upset over being treated like a sidekick.

“Violence is Kenpachi’s last option. It’s also his first.” (Chuck Norris joke)

At the end of the Soul Society arc, Hanataro could give Orihime a scroll on healing kido, which she can study before the Arrancar Arc starts, while could Rukia tease Byakuya about how he and Orihime would make a cute couple.
HK-Revan chapter 7 . 7/6/2010
Kido powers! RAWR

I think Ichigo should have his insane crazy stuff with his reiatstu...and Orihime should be godly. :D

Kido plus her rejection powers..her god like powers...[And don't forget Ichigo. He's special in his weirdly special, resolve abilities :D]

Are you going to make orihime into a vizard? Or not? Her having a hollow would be...interesting. It wouldn't make her unique though. How would her bankai look?
drvash chapter 7 . 7/3/2010
Hurray for Orihime’s Super-Sentai team! Could you make a picture of her costume and put it on DeviantArt?

Her guessing names from anime characters fits well into her character. I liked the little shoot-out to Naruto, Evangelion, and Sailor Moon.
Majin Hentai X chapter 7 . 7/1/2010
This is good. Shinigami Orihime is pretty funny. The final scene of this chapter was very well done keep going.
BobaFett.Jr chapter 6 . 6/14/2010
Brilliant!
hinata hugger chapter 6 . 6/10/2010
Didn’t Chad first use his arm powers when all those Hollows were drawn in by Uryu?

Comment: If Orihime ever healed Rukia while the Hogyoku is still inside her, she might accidentally activate the Hogyoku and get exposed to its energies.

In canon, Aizen claimed it was proximity to Rukia that awakened Chad’s and Orihime’s unique abilities and that Ichigo’s constantly leaking reiatsu was merely a catalyst. The Hogyoku supposedly materializes a person’s innermost desire, and both Chad and Orihime cursed their own powerlessness from the bottom of their hearts.

Because Orihime in your “Nature of Power” is a shinigami instead of Ichigo, Orihime’s inner desires would revolve around protecting her friends and her superhero fantasies of being ‘the Orange Reaper.’
Mlipana chapter 6 . 6/9/2010
You know, I've been thinking of what Orihime's released Zanpakutou would look like, and I think I've got it! How about a shield? Or rather a sword and buckler combo, with the sword (Tsubaki)inserted in it when not in use?

And in bankai form, if Ichigo has that coat, then Orihime should have a cape like any decent superhero?
vabbie chapter 6 . 6/9/2010
Ichigo never bothered to learn any kido, but Orihime could try as she has better reiatsu control and is more academically minded despite her ditzy appearance.

If Orihime learned Bakudo#37:Tsuriboshi from Kisuke, she could modify it to create sticky 'ropes' of spirit particles to web-sling like Spider-Man, make a hammock out of webbing to sleep in, and string up opponents without harming them.

Orihime: "Spider pig, spider pig,

Does whatever a spider pig does.

Can She swing, from a web?

No can she can't, She's a pig,

Look out!

She is a Spider Pig!"

(Female pronouns instead of male)

Also, Bakudo#58:Kakushituijaku can track and locate spiritual energy, which makes me wonder why more people don't know this useful spell.
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »