Reviews for Nature of Power
1Batman4u chapter 6 . 6/9/2010
Wow, you nailed Orihime's personality. I love her superhero persona and frequent Sailor Moon references. The storyline is much more entertaining with Orihime as the main character instead of Ichigo. Less brooding and more cute enthuiastm!

She could ask Uryu to design a better costume instead of the standard Shinigami attire, perhaps with an elbow-length cape for dramatic effect, or maybe ask Kisuke Urahara to build her a tiara crown that can be thrown as a boomerang weapon.

As a strong and beautiful female, poor Orihime may find herself attracting unwanted crushes from Kenpachi, or Renji, or even Aizen. Ew!

I can picture Orihime trying to reform her inner hollow so it'd be "dark" but not "EVIL" anymore. Many series have villains become anti-heroes: Hiei, Sesshomaru, Piccolo, etc.

On the other hand, assuming that her shikai and bankai abilities will be based off of her Shin Shin Rikka, she could reject the negative emotions within her inner hollow to turn it into an "Inner Angel." She'd look so cute with angelic wings to fly without Hoho to walk on air, and they'd let her defect melee attacks. As a variant of the Koten Zanshun attack, Orihime with an Non-evil InnerHollow and/or an InnerAngel could use her wings to launch feathers as explosive projectiles like Avirama Redder's Devorar Pluma.
Mlipana chapter 6 . 6/2/2010
Wow, Orihime did a much better job of befriending Uryu than Ichigo did!
Jonathan Orduna chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Do you think you could write something about Orihime when she was a kid before her brother was killed and before her hair was cut by some kids which that event she met ichigo. In that event could you made sure to write about before those bullies at her first day of school were going to cut Orihime's hair, Ichigo saw and save and protect Orihime
Emma Iveli chapter 5 . 1/8/2010
This is a really good story. I also love how Orihime keeps going on about being a super hero. I hiope to see more soon!
himeko63 chapter 4 . 8/24/2009
i really love this story! it's very creative and it helps show that orihime isn't as weak as everyone think she is! i really love ur idea plus i like orihime and i can't wait for more please update and continue soon!
Angel Peace chapter 4 . 8/24/2009
I like the direction that the fic is going. I'm happy that Orihime is finally putting her karate skills to use! Also, it's pretty funny how she considers Kon to be her sidekick. Now, I'm curious about what Ichigo powers are going to manifest as.

P.S. Good job on keeping everyone in character.
WinterMission chapter 3 . 7/14/2009
Sweet plot bunny and very nice flow. But i'm just confused about how Ichigo will get his shinigami powers or if he will et them after all. UPDATE soon plz!
Random Jedi chapter 3 . 7/7/2009
I enjoy this spin on the story... interested to see how the final show down between Orihime and Byakuya.
HK-Revan chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
Hrm. Good. Good. We have Ichigo...Good.

I do believe that Chad and Ichigo will go together, because there is past history of the two...regards..

Hrm..I can't wait for the time in which HM arc will occur if they do...cause then...yeaah..

I think Ichigo becoming a shinigami is still good. At least this time he'd have someone else to talk to and such. True his power would drawf Orihime's but...Orihime's cannon ability are freaking scarier.

Maybe Ichigo, in his attempt, he really does want to help Orihime and he dies? Or something triggers it...

I think Orihime would be much better at Kido so Rukia should be trying to teach Orihime only to realize Orihime is like a genuis...
laurelsblue chapter 3 . 6/16/2009
I like Orihime's development and think you did a good job of keeping her in character.

Also, the relationship between her and Rukia is nice.
Akatsuki Leader13 chapter 3 . 6/14/2009
Nice. I've been looking for stories like this. Where Rukia meets someone else instead of Ichigo. There needs to be more of those. One thing, where's chapter 1? You have two chapter 2s and no chapter 1.
nessa671 chapter 2 . 5/7/2009
Please update soon.
Nessa675 chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
Please update !
Sin Piedad chapter 2 . 9/3/2008
One of the reasons I like it is because of Orihime. She's my favourite Bleach character but somehow she usually gets the short end of the stick. According to the others, mostly Urahara and Aizen, she has goddess-like powers but she doesn't USE them. It annoys me. Therefore, I like anything with a powerful/main character Orihme. _

Also, you totally got her character spot on!

I do hope, though, that she keeps her fairies as her zanpaktou avatars. It'd be awesome to see her with her own zanpaktou as opposed to just keeping Ichigo's.

Anyway, keep it up! _
Cut3'n'Psych0 chapter 2 . 7/31/2008
FInally! I totally agree with your ideas and that she deserves more credit for coming this whole way without any help from anyone. Which is why I am definetly loving your story and can't wait for next chapter! quick question tho..is her zanpaktou the same as Ichigo's? since you mentioned that it was big and all and will her hairpins still contain her shun shun rikka?or will she get an "ochigi"("hollow ichigo",I think thats what they call him..) instead?
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »