Reviews for Failure
Draculella chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
God Bless. This captured that terrible day well. Rest in peace.
ulyferal chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Utterly breathtaking as well as heartbreaking. Though years ago now, this story brought that horrible day back to me very vividly. Don't know how I missed this gem of a story but glad I found it. Well done.
Cody Furlong chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
This was an Awesome fic!
Condor chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
A very good story, that day was horrible like the 9/11/1973 im my country (the army assaulted the government buiding, and they ruled Chile for many years)
DJ chapter 1 . 12/17/2002
Very touching fanfic here. Went right to my heart. I think a lot of people felt like the characters in here, and a lot of us should know. Excellent touch of putting that song in, "God Bless the USA". That was perfect. Thanks for putting this fanfic here. Keep it up
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
God bless America
Almaseti chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
wow. that was great. no more can be said.
divesangel chapter 1 . 9/4/2002
I love this. I've read it once before and liked so much that I just looked it up and re-read it. I love it soo much!
Gijinka Renamon chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
I found this very touching. I like how you melded a terrible tragedy with a cartoon, giving it an interesting edge. God bless the USA.
Sage SK chapter 1 . 3/17/2002
I'm upset because I wasn't able to have my review included the first time I read this - which by the way brought tears to my eyes in a way I would never imagine. Because it touched my heart and I wanted to change the world in an instant. Because I wanted to help.

And, I'm also upset at the fact that *someone* couldn't review an incredible piece of written work *without* adding any insults! ::eyes narrowed::

Worthy, this was... wow. All I can say is... great job. And, the song did make me cry at the end... ::HUGS::
Lilith chapter 1 . 2/12/2002
*sniff* this was wonderful... so sad, and it reflected really well what went on that day. very very well witten, this is most definitely a great story.
american chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
you basterd how dare you compare 9/11 with a cartoon you are a sick person
Whitewolf89 chapter 1 . 11/8/2001
This story is, without a doubt, one of the most stirring that I have read since the terrible tragedy that struck our nation on 9-11. So much so that I have been moved to literal tears by it. The idea of the SWAT Kats (two of my personal heroes, real or not) declaring a truce with Commander Feral was, in my eyes, at least, so representative of the way we HUMAN Americans have pulled together since the attack. I don't know what planet or country that the creators of this great; no, MAGNIFICENT; series had in mind for them to be from, but, _I_, for one, would be, and AM, _MORE_ than PROUD to call them "Fellow Americans". Razor, T-Bone, where-ever you both are, cartoon characters or no, God Bless you both. Kats you may be, but you ARE Americans, and I am proud to call you so, and my friends. God Bless America, and Safe Skies to you, my friends. Whitewolf89
Rachel chapter 1 . 10/25/2001
Very good story. I really think you should add more to this. Thanks for writing it.
KS Claw chapter 1 . 10/20/2001