Reviews for Sanctuary
Scarlett Foxie chapter 8 . 12/17/2015
Monster Jarath... I loved it! Thanks for posting.
Kagami Sorciere chapter 8 . 10/13/2015
A fun read! I love when the characterizations are good and the story works. Thanks for sharing it with us. :)
QueenTatooine chapter 8 . 10/8/2015
A very nice story. I do really love the ones that point out that the Faerie of the old tales was a very dangerous place one in which humans very rarely came out well in the end. Very nice.
Zatara1324 chapter 8 . 7/20/2015
A little darker Jareth than the Lady and the Knight, but you pulled it off! Thanks for writing, I love how you work this pairing!
loverofanime41302 chapter 5 . 5/2/2015
Was that a Princess Bride reference? To this day, I still call people warthog-faced buffoons. XD
loverofanime41302 chapter 3 . 5/2/2015
OMG THIS IS SO AWESOME I COULD JUST EAT THREE BOWLS OF RICE!

kinda the wrong fandom, but the perfect sentiment if you have seen Ouran High School Host Club. If not, then I'm just saying that this is fantastic! I love how they practically don't notice the bad people it's just so ADORABLE! Loving the story so far, Author-chan! :D
Guest chapter 8 . 3/17/2015
Ehr mher gheerdd... This was nearly everything I wanted... Is it weird to say... I love you? :3
Guest chapter 8 . 1/26/2015
Beautiful, genius, and perfect.
Thea chapter 8 . 11/28/2014
It's always a pleasure to read this again! Never gets old!
dcdomain6 chapter 8 . 9/20/2014
I love this so much! Freaked the hell out of me in the beginning, too :p Awesome ending!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/2/2014
Amazing story! !
Shadow131 chapter 8 . 7/10/2014
I actually said "Awwwww" at "Apparently, it isn't done." I love that you haven't really softened Jareth: he's as monstrous as ever, but as Sarah says, she's his monster. There's a certain kind of beauty to that. The reunion with Hoggle et. al was absolutely beautiful. This was perfectly contained within itself, humorous, beautiful, intimate, intense - I stayed up WAY too late reading it. It doesn't need to continue, but it's the kind of story you wish would never stop, so you could just enjoy it on and on and on. You have a triumph here, and you should be proud.
Shadow131 chapter 7 . 7/10/2014
Wow. Such a beautiful, intense, intimate moment and Jareth ruins it - like he always does. What. A. Dick.
Shadow131 chapter 6 . 7/10/2014
"The powerful wizard-king and the girl he only sort-of liked." I love your colloquialisms, since we're getting this from Sarah's perspective, it's just TOO perfect. This is one of the best things ever.
Shadow131 chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
Wow! Jareth's devotion was just so intense, so unbelievably palpable, that it makes the conclusion of the chapter that much more gut wrenching and AWESOME. God I can't wait to finish reading this! As for the ring at the end of the note, I remember she could turn it three times to get back to him, but I don't remember the pillow...