Reviews for Sanctuary
Beautiful, genius, and perfect.
Thea chapter 8 . 11/28/2014
It's always a pleasure to read this again! Never gets old!
dcdomain6 chapter 8 . 9/20/2014
I love this so much! Freaked the hell out of me in the beginning, too :p Awesome ending!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/2/2014
Amazing story! !
Shadow131 chapter 8 . 7/10/2014
I actually said "Awwwww" at "Apparently, it isn't done." I love that you haven't really softened Jareth: he's as monstrous as ever, but as Sarah says, she's his monster. There's a certain kind of beauty to that. The reunion with Hoggle et. al was absolutely beautiful. This was perfectly contained within itself, humorous, beautiful, intimate, intense - I stayed up WAY too late reading it. It doesn't need to continue, but it's the kind of story you wish would never stop, so you could just enjoy it on and on and on. You have a triumph here, and you should be proud.
Shadow131 chapter 7 . 7/10/2014
Wow. Such a beautiful, intense, intimate moment and Jareth ruins it - like he always does. What. A. Dick.
Shadow131 chapter 6 . 7/10/2014
"The powerful wizard-king and the girl he only sort-of liked." I love your colloquialisms, since we're getting this from Sarah's perspective, it's just TOO perfect. This is one of the best things ever.
Shadow131 chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
Wow! Jareth's devotion was just so intense, so unbelievably palpable, that it makes the conclusion of the chapter that much more gut wrenching and AWESOME. God I can't wait to finish reading this! As for the ring at the end of the note, I remember she could turn it three times to get back to him, but I don't remember the pillow...
Shadow131 chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
Snoopy band-aids! Again, best atmosphere ever, the perfect blend of tense and humorous. I absolutely love this. I also love that so far it all takes place in her apartment - a closed space adds to both the intimacy and the feeling of being trapped, so I love the use of closed spaces like that!
Shadow131 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
"As if he brought the impossible along with him." WOW. That is a powerful line! This thing has the BEST atmosphere, jumping from mind numbing terror to amused joviality with grace and verve! Can't wait to see what's going on, and why Jareth is both terrified and in a snit!
FlowingSilverDreams chapter 8 . 6/23/2014
Adorable, cute story, I loved it!
InkHeart17 chapter 8 . 5/17/2014
That was a thrilling story! I was frightened and intrigued the whole way through. Lovely sexy times too, but the scariest was the "pile of leaves" corpse scene. Wow!
One with the Wind chapter 8 . 4/20/2014
Exactly what I was looking for! Thanks! Loved every bit of this story.
NefariousImp chapter 8 . 1/4/2014
I really liked this! It was clever and a logical conclusion. (I cracked up for like 5 mins at the 'and everyone had a good time except two goblins wot got bogged for treason during Pictionary' comment! Picturing the scene of him seeing himself in a dress! LOL)

Well Done.

Nef
Bloodsired chapter 8 . 12/24/2013
Great story! Gotta love Jareth kicking ass!