Reviews for Sanctuary
wuthermyheights chapter 8 . 1/23/2023
Just read this again and it never disappoints. You are so talented! Thanks for sharing your gift.
PbearBurr chapter 8 . 5/8/2022
I loved this so much thank you!
jennks chapter 8 . 3/10/2022
My favourite Labyrinth fanfic, full stop.
If I could only pick one story to come back to this would be it.
I really hope you return to this fandom in the future, but if not I’m glad this gem (along with the ‘Lady and the Knight’) exists.
guiltilyinnocent chapter 8 . 4/16/2021
Rereading this again, I really love how your version of Sarah is empowered and has hints of her own adventures and stories. Do you have any recommendations of Labyrinth fics with a Sarah who is a fuller character like in this one?

Also the hints of lore in all your works make such rich reading. Have you published fiction outside of fandoms? Because I would love to buy a book by you
Bexylexi chapter 8 . 9/26/2020
*jibbers indelicately* oh my. Fantastic conclusion here. The power play, struggle and ultimate shift is brilliant and feels kinda right no matter how Sarah might feel about being used as a battery! Who is really going to care if they get that in exchange? Ha yup, love this. And all was right with the world, well, as right as it will ever be again and I think both of them can live with that. *Sigh* yes indeed. Thankyou for a great read.
BexyLexi chapter 6 . 9/26/2020
Ahem, that shouldn't have been so good should it Sarah...
BexyLexi chapter 5 . 9/26/2020
Why are these things always so damn complicated? He wants her help, he wants to kiss her, he needs to kill her but can't yee what a pickle and that's just his side ha! Come on Sarah, think!
BexyLexi chapter 4 . 9/26/2020
Oh good grief that took an unexpected and abrupt turn for the worse.
BexyLexi chapter 3 . 9/26/2020
Phew that was intense and hot as hell in more ways than one ha. Good grief what a hello after so many years but I dont think Sarah really minds, at least not while he was searing her ,outh with his...
BexyLexi chapter 2 . 9/26/2020
Oh dear, disturbing, exhilarating, bit terrifying too. Come on Jareth, what the hello is going on?
BexyLexi chapter 1 . 9/26/2020
Whoa, now there's an opening act! So many questions! Where has he been? Not in the Labyrinth? What is that thing? Why is he so annoyed? Let us count the ways... eek excited to read on
Cherry Blossom Angel 18 chapter 8 . 9/2/2020
SQUEEEE! Oh you have no idea how much I needed this tonight. Or maybe you do, I don't know. Either way, I didn't know how much I needed this. Thank you.
Aleta Wolff chapter 8 . 8/5/2020
Essa é uma das melhores fanfics de Labirinto que já li! Yeeessss eu tenho muito interesse numa continuação de Lady and the Knight!
Guest 2020 chapter 8 . 3/29/2020
Absolutely fabulous! Thank you for creating this masterpiece.
Anna-Maud chapter 8 . 3/4/2020
I will be brief in saying. This is the case when a story about 2 characters locked in the apartment just for 8 chapters contains the whole Universe.