Reviews for Sanctuary
Syjack chapter 8 . 1/13/2010
Possible sequel? - Hellz yes.

I've read Lady and the Knight about four times now and Santuary three. They're amazing, and you really have Jareth down to a T. Would be most eager for sequel and to see how the story continues.

Thank you for writing the previous ones.
OrangeSea chapter 8 . 1/13/2010
Absolutely delightful, a favorite for sure.

Your way with words was smooth and easy to read. The story itself was absolutely gripping and squee-worthy and you may have actually sold me on the "Sarah is actually kind of cruel sometimes" concept that I used to be reluctant to (god knows why, I certainly can't remember after reading your story)

I'm always open to chat about stories with strangers, if you're bored enough.
scriptrixlatinae chapter 8 . 1/13/2010
First of all...

SQUE!

*ahem* I don't think I've ever gotten a shout-out in someone's author's note before, so that's a first... I don't have a trophy, sadly, but how about some cookies? I've been on a bit of a baking spree the last week or so...long story...

And *insert hypocritical chewing out* HOW DARE YOU TAKE SO LONG TO UPDATE THAT IT TAKES ME HALF OF THE *PREVIOUS* CHAPTER TO REMEMBER THIS FIC?

Now that I have capslock out of my system (and you're the second person I've used it on today; don't you feel special?), I'm going to have to reread this story, because I *remember* liking it, but not enough to quote details. Hence, rereading.

But first: SLEEP! Then the first day of classes (I would boo, but 1/3 of them include Latin, so only partial boo), school shopping, and friend time.

Then possibly more sleep. I'm lamentably behind...and on that note, it's the WRONG 3 o'clock for me to be awake, so g'night!
Bowielover23 chapter 8 . 1/12/2010
This story was easily one of the best i have read yet! Not only did you have an awesome story but made it steamy at the same time. I applaud thee! And if there is a sequel in the works or finished i cant wait to read it!
Nanenna chapter 8 . 1/12/2010
Oh... that was a grand and lovely ending! I enjoyed it very much and I'm glad we got to see it. Jareth does move the stars only for her, he's so considerate. Poor Sarah, seeing too much is never good and her life will certainly be more interesting but who says that has to always be a curse?

Sequel to The Lady and the Knight? Hm... the ending was quite satisfactory and I'm not sure what more we could get out of it but if you feel the plot bunnies poking you I'd like to see what you'd come up with. You always have such interesting stories.

Also: horray for Star Trek! I think it's marvelous that you're writing that delightful fic. I'm still having trouble getting ahold of some episodes of TOS but I'm trying.
JewelValentine chapter 8 . 1/12/2010
I am ALL ABOUT a Lady and the Knight sequel! Or a Sanctuary sequel.

Anything involving Jareth and a severe lack of shirt, really.

Thank you so much for the awesome story!
J Luc Pitard chapter 8 . 1/12/2010
Love, love, love this!
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 8 . 1/12/2010
Lovely ending!Loved it!Loved it! YOU have Tribbles? I want a tribble, please ,please,can I have one! Please, please, I wanna tribble... *pouts* BTW, thanks for adding me for a comment. (loved it!)
ShadowyLined chapter 8 . 1/12/2010
I hesitate to say it, but this chapter felt a wee bit rushed to me. It was grand, don't mistake me, especially Jareth still being naked (lol), but - I don't know. Somewhere in the reading, I went "HUH?" and felt as if I'd skipped an entire section. That's the only way to describe it. Other than that, this was fabulous. Utterly lovely. I do agree, however, that it needs - NEEDS - an epilogue. Please? Your stories are so enchanting. I plan to re-read this one in its entirety tonight.

fm
BookWorm37 chapter 8 . 1/12/2010
Magnificent. I had to reread the story a few times due to the lack of updates, but when it's read in one sitting you can only come away with a word: Splendiferous.
Aysuh chapter 8 . 1/12/2010
Wow! I really love tthe ending to this wonderful story! I realise that I didn't review the last chapter, so yea, here are too review at once!

Chapter 7: Holy cow! That's one of the best smut scene I've read. Don't be ashamed! And Jareth character was perfect in the afterglow, not going too fluffy, and we had learn something devilishly badass like himself about his plan!:D

Chapter 8: I really love the comparison with traditional stories. It makes it more in the tread of Labyrinth!:D I must say, I pity the two treasonous goblins at pictionary. Such a pity...

Thanks for this wonderful story!:D
spotzle chapter 8 . 1/12/2010
I loved this ending. And THANK YOU for finishing it. I missed this story a lot.

And of course I'd like to read a Lady and the Knight sequel. :)
Helena Desjardins chapter 8 . 1/12/2010
YES, finally! I had to re-read chapter seven to refresh my memory. Well, the first re-reading was for my memory; the second was for fun. Heh heh.

And, in answer to your poll, I would read the hell out a 'Lady and the Knight' sequel.
Veronica Blessing chapter 8 . 1/12/2010
You are a brilliant writer a I would ADORE a sequel!
Viciously Witty chapter 8 . 1/12/2010
A beautiful contribution to Labyrinth fandom!

As ever, the writing was well entitrely above par. It read like poetry in parts.

I loved the bits of humour your incorporated - which managed not to detract at all from the gravity of your plot.

The touches of vulnerable Jareth were delightful AND believable (a difficult feat).

And of course, your Sarah was a resolute and canny young heroine of the highest calibre (with a healthy libido - which is nice).

Overall, it made for a very engrossing read. I am terribly glad you updated and dotted the i's and crossed the t's.

Adding to my favs list :)

Cheers,