Reviews for Sanctuary
E! Smut! Excellent smut! I can't think to write anything else. :C
JewelValentine chapter 7 . 6/26/2009
Oh, my gosh.

WOW.

You have NO IDEA how INCREDIBLY PLEASED I am that you continued!

I saw the update alert this morning, but I couldn't read it until just now because I've been at a horse clinic all day, and all I could think was "There's smut in my inbox there's smut in my inbox there's smut in my inbox AND IT'S FROM JACK HAWSMOOR." I was completely distracted.

SO HAPPY FOR THESE TWO. Err...Well. In that I know they'll work it out.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
darkwhispersdale chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
I loved this chapter worth the wait for the update :-)
Nightzchild chapter 7 . 6/26/2009
Huzzah! You have returned. All hail to the author who has returned to continue this excellent story. Please don't let the next update be as long in coming.

Nightzchild
Helena Desjardins chapter 7 . 6/26/2009
I can't even tell you how much I enjoyed this chapter. I am just thrilled that you are continuing this story!
TinkLuvr16 chapter 7 . 6/25/2009
WOW thats all i can really say

so did he just want to use her or does he truely just love her

and that was so funny after they had sex sarah randomly says hi and i actually laughed for a minute after reading that

LOVE IT! cant wait for more
darkbangle chapter 7 . 6/25/2009
_ I am so glad that you are continuing this story! I swear, I just about had a heart attack when they thought the door had broken. If it had, and thus stopped that wonderful (and gloriously smut filled) scene, I definitely would have screamed. Of course, Jareth just had to be a dumb-ass right there at the end, but that's what he does, isn't it? Oh, I just can't wait for the next chapter! Your writing is so compelling. I swear, it makes me absolutely melt.
CoffeeKris chapter 7 . 6/25/2009
You're not lame! NEVER THINK THAT! Maybe it's just the fact that I love me som j/s smut or maybe it's the fact I have a date with a gorgeous blonde hunk of man meat tomorrow, but this chapter was absolutely perfect and worth the wait!

My love for this story has not ebbed in the least! I have missed this story so very very much, without even realizing it! Now it goes into story alert so I never lose track of it again. YAY!

(hugs author)
Sintar chapter 7 . 6/25/2009
Since you have no excuses, I forgive you lol! Wow, what an awesome chapter to come home to, probably one of the top 5 best smut scenes EVER! lol Great job, great job!
Leben ist Magie chapter 7 . 6/25/2009
OMG WE MISSED YOU SO MUCH! 3

Your updates were sorely missed. And ha! I guessed that if Sarah and Jareth finally broke down and gave into their hormones that he would get his powers back-and I felt so proud that I was right! Best sort of update after a long hiatus, ever!

I really hope you mean it when you say the next chapter will be up shortly..or I may have to hunt you down. And bring some of those shadow-monster-things with me.
kitsamuels chapter 7 . 6/25/2009
most, most excellent
spotzle chapter 7 . 6/25/2009
I put off making dinner so I could read this. So worth it!

So happy you updated! I'll be waiting patiently for the next one.

Spring
ShadowyLined chapter 7 . 6/25/2009
Wow, spectacular! I'm seething with curiosity now as to Jareth's motives though... how can you FAKE that? Guh! Thank you for updating something for which I (and others, I know) have been waiting for for a very long time! And since you say that Lixxle and PhurieDae had something to do with it, I send a special thanks their way, too!

fm
cinimar chapter 7 . 6/25/2009
hurrah, its not dead! I've been saving this story and checking it every few days like the stalker i am :P woo! the stalking came through!
CharcoalFeathers chapter 6 . 6/25/2009
I can't remember the last time I got sucked into a story so quickly - wow! It just pulled me in and I read all 6 chapters in one go.

I know you haven't updated this in months, but I honestly do hope you have the time/urge to continue this one: I rather desperately want to find out how it ends. Also, there's all that UST to deal with... :D
410 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »