Reviews for Sanctuary
Twilight-Falls chapter 6 . 6/7/2009
*sneaks into the story. Looks around cautiously. Spies Tiny Jareth. Leaps out and grabs him* MINE! *Takes closer look at story* Wow! So cool! *is so absorbed in reading that she for a brief second forgets about Tiny Jareth, who promptly escapes, looking mildly traumatised and violated* NO!

Seriously though, I really love this story :) Looking forwards to the next update _
mslight chapter 6 . 6/5/2009
It's awesome. I want a tiny Jareth! I don't want a monster to chase me though. I hope that both of them get through this story intact and that Jareth becomes King of the Goblins again. Is the darkness/monsters chasing him just because he lost or are they something that has been lurking at the edges of his kingdom just waiting for him to fall?

I hope that there's a way for a Jareth/Sara. And not a Jareth/sara/Monster. That last combination doesn't seem like a good one.
Chibi-no-oneesan chapter 6 . 5/25/2009
So...uh...I notice this hasn't been updated in a while...I'm desperately hoping you plan to continue it, since I'm totally in love with it. I love the way Sarah and Jareth interact, and the suspense looming over the situation as a whole.

Thank you for writing this wonderful piece, but really, it's too good to be put on hold forever.

I grateful to whoever directed me to 'The Lady and the Knight', since now I have more angsty, smexy, romantic SarahxJareth fiction to read :heart:
cu-kid chapter 6 . 5/2/2009
I want to start this review by giving you my immediate reaction upon reading this story. It went a little something like this:

"Ohh...my...god..." ::holds breath:: "How lovely...how frightening...how twisted and dark and beautiful and ohmygodtheyshouldjustgetiton." ::gets to the end of chapter 6:: "What the-? Are you kidding me? Arg! No!"

Now, I just want you to keep in mind that I am in NO WAY upset with you or miffed or angry that it has been quite some time since the last update. A story written as wonderfully as this...well, I could wait ages for an updated. Truly.

Here's the thing I AM irritated by. I, like you (yes, I peaked at your profile because I was curious about the person who could manage to grab me by the eyeballs and attach them permanently to the computer screen in just two - TWO - sentences...that description of the different types of knocks...wonderful, brilliant, a bit of tantalizing humor before the Big Bad, creepy, whatthehellisthat? shows its face), have recently been harboring a Labyrinth fetish. But I've been doing it quietly...in the closet, you might say. I don't tell ANYONE that I am secretly enthralled by a certain blond who has a tendency to burst into song and be ruthlessly sexy. I don't share with friends that I have become, in essence, a Labyrinth junkie. JUN-KIE. Fanfics, -vids, -pics...I even started my own paltry attempt at a fic...Hush. Don't laugh. It started last year when my friend bought me the movie after I offhandedly suggested it and, ho boy, I don't remember those pants being QUITE that sinful when I was a little girl...

I'm rambling. What was I saying? Oh, yes. I'm pissed because I stumbled across this...this...what do I even call it? Wonderfully horrifying? Superbly paced? Brilliantly original? I'm grasping at banal adjectives here in an attempt to place this piece of work where it belongs - somewhere on another plane, above all the others I've read so far. And that, my dear, is what kills me. You have this entrancing way with setting words to a page. Your prose is inspired and your characterization spot-on as far as I'm concerned. Sarah is everything I would like to imagine she would grow into - wary, but still full of life, sarcastic but not devastatingly so. Clever and funny. Jareth is...well, Jareth, seen freshly through the eyes of our now adult protagonist. A touch of emotion hidden behind those cryptic responses, a little dark, a little dangerous - just how I like him (fav part - "What I have is a knife and a box." As soon as I read that, it sent CHILLS down my spine. Holy moley, I thought, he's gonna kill her! Delicious twist. And I'm pretty sure my heart was in my throat and I may have momentarily blacked out from holding my breath while Jareth was "learning" her in the last chapter. Good gods, I had to open a window.) Just when I thought it couldn't get better, I'd start the next chapter and by the end of the sixth, I had been quite successfully yanked from my nice cozy closet. Shame on you. Because there is no WAY I can not leave a review after reading this (actually, after re-reading it, I will admit, because I read it...immediately closed the browser...came back to it, read it all the way through again, and felt guilty about not saying SOMETHING).

I will not beg you to update soon, nor will I attempt to make you feel guilty for not doing so (if I can BRIBE you, however...). Life is life and, unfortunately, it usually takes precedence over something you do for free - this I understand all too well. But I do hope you will eventually return to this story because it is too good, too unique to be abandoned.

And now this crazy, rabid fangirl will go back into her closet and quietly wait for another delicious morsel to be added to this story since this review has gotten decidedly out of hand.

~cu-kid
L. M. Harrington chapter 6 . 4/16/2009
MORE!
The Three March Hares chapter 6 . 4/16/2009
I really like this story. Are you going to continue? PLEASE? I asked nicely...
mnemosyne chapter 6 . 4/13/2009
You can't just leave us hanging like this! Excellent fic, definitely one of my favourites, please update this story sometime soon! It's too good to go on unfinished.
Allie C chapter 3 . 4/12/2009
Uh...This is REALLY scary!
TinkLuvr16 chapter 6 . 4/11/2009
LOVE IT!
Fowl-Lady Eleanor chapter 6 . 4/10/2009
I see that this story hasn't been updated in several months, I was wondering if it will be, or if it is on hiatus. I really like this story, and the way you portray the characters, especially Sarah, in both of your Labyrinth fics. I hope to see more of this story eventually.
chee-wit chapter 6 . 3/28/2009
How do you honestly write like this? This one most interesting and closest I've seen to in character for these two. Jareth talks like you would expect and girls can relate to Sarah. Very well done, especially beginning, that catches a persons' attention. Over all I can't wait until you update, I'm so glad to have found this.
Spattered Ink chapter 6 . 3/4/2009
Update? Please? It's been over 4 whole, agonizing months...
d chapter 6 . 2/8/2009
i love your story although its rather dark. well written, but kind of strange. A little unflattering to both characters but i like it and i hope there will be updates soon. can't wait to read the rest.
milz chapter 6 . 2/4/2009
Will this ever be updated?
magialuna chapter 6 . 1/29/2009
Oh this is so good! Please, please... are you going to update it soon? I just need badly to know what is going to happen! Thanks for this! -Clare
410 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »