Reviews for Sanctuary
LurkerReader chapter 6 . 1/23/2009
wow! I love this story, especially how much darker it is. Plz update
poeteer chapter 6 . 1/9/2009
This is delightful! Please, continue soon.
Padakin chapter 6 . 12/24/2008
This is AWESOME.

Ek.

Yes. Awesome.

Wow.
Friglit chapter 6 . 11/20/2008
Utterly fantastic! Can't wait for an update!
Milz chapter 6 . 11/19/2008
Great story, please update soon!
Isca Lox chapter 6 . 11/4/2008
I must say that this is my favourite Labyrinth fanfic ever. It's really well written, it avoids all the cliches and it's original. Oh, and it's hot. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Fabricated Revolution chapter 6 . 11/3/2008
Gah... oh... how could you leave us like this?

If this doesn't get updated in like twenty minutes, I'm going to hunt you down. I could just see myself, forcing you to write at gunpoint...

That's also my way of saying awesome story so far, I'm completely sucked in. I love how much of the old tales make their way into your work, you really know your stuff.

Please... update soon! My poor little impatient heart can't take the waiting.
Dressagegrrrl chapter 6 . 11/3/2008
Lovely! This is very unique, and I'm looking forward to seeing where you are going with this. I've added you to my Faves and Alerts. ;P
Anne Whynn chapter 6 . 10/29/2008
When I was a little girl, I watched the Labyrinth with my mother and was enchanted with the magical creatures and the trial that Sarah went through to save her brother. Unfortunately, as I grew, it was dismissed from my mind in the wake of horror flicks, exceptional CGI and film adaptations.

Your story has rekindled love that I didn't know I had lost and I must thank you for it. You have captured the fragile balance between childish dream and dark adult fantasy so perfectly, you take my breath away. The emotion you have captured, and the way you write, allows a female reader to sympathise with Sarah, but also ache for the pain that consumes Jareth. You allow a reader to hover on the finite edge of condemnation and sympathy, doused with a liberal amount of raw desire and I applaud your skill.

I eagerly, eagerly await the next chapter. Continue the amazing work, please. You are an inspiration to aspiring authors.
Athena's Avatar chapter 6 . 10/27/2008
Holy Hannah, woman, you're tearing my heart right outa my chest! This is fantastic. My only complaint is that there's not more of it. You're trying to drive me mad, aren't you?

Uh. er. Sorry. Good reader. Will wait patiently.
susan217 chapter 6 . 10/16/2008
Damn, this is so good it's almost painful to read. Looking forward to more.
evarielle chapter 6 . 10/15/2008
every...is..to..damn..good..argh~!

please update..this is getting better..and hehehehhehehhehe
cuteknight101 chapter 6 . 10/15/2008
keep up the good work
vickster223 chapter 6 . 10/14/2008
Wow! I am officially hooked :-) I can feel the tension between Sarah and Jareth. Good work!
CoffeeKris chapter 6 . 10/13/2008
Darn it Jack! Now I need a cold shower, blast you and your fabulous writing! I shake my fist in your general direction...and yet I still love this story, so much. So very much. (sighs heavily and starts huming 'love hurts')
410 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »