Reviews for Sanctuary
Steph chapter 6 . 10/12/2008
Twenty minutes? That's not enough time...
yshtabi chapter 6 . 10/12/2008
Jareth does naked magic! Naked magic! We have naked magic! Naked magic!... sorry :D (well, not really sorry, because, Jareth does naked magic!)

And glittery foreplay! This is the best story ever. Like in universe. Like ever.

And I, personally, would just love to see two Jareths (or Sarah in shape of Jareth) doing some naked magic together. So... Have I mentioned naked magic? And this story being the best story ever?
AmericanWoman chapter 6 . 10/12/2008
I liked how Jareth had a chance to chill and eat some coffee cake. Even if he would rather have been devouring Sarah. ;) And if Sarah's out of her mind to get the warm fuzzies over Jareth not wanting to kill her, I guess I am too! See how the guy doesn't even have to do anything to inspire fangirl gooeyness? All he has to do is *not* want to kill Sarah! He has got it way too easy, I think...

All the blood dripping is making my stomach queasy, though. Didn't she have Snoopy band-aids? And I so wish this was a movie so I could contemplate the status of his pants along with Sarah. *sigh* Cus... I want to know if he has pockets! That's all! Pockets... yeah. Gotta love... pockets. When he invited her to inspect them for herself, I choked. LOL

Offering herself as a decoy is pretty brave, but I wonder if she knows what she's in for. I have no idea what to expect, but I'm guessing they're not going to check her bag for magic and go along on their way when they find none!

I can't even tell you how many times I read the 'glittery foreplay' scene. (Lixxle rocks, BTW)

O.

M.

G.

There's a scene to give a girl pleasant dreams. However, I'm not expecting the UST to be resolved anytime soon. I'm predicting interrupted smut. I think they'll be JUST ABOUT to lose their minds and decide there are worse ways to go (they'd be right!) just before something snaps them out of it. And if there are any Sarah-in-a-Jareth-suit making out with the-real-deal-Jareth scenes, my brain will explode. Please, no. Just... no. LOL

I can't wait for chapter 7. I think I'll make this chapter my wallpaper or something. Is that possible? ;)

I see you changed your avatar. Any particular reason? ;) I miss the kitten pic!
AmericanWoman chapter 5 . 10/12/2008
Sarah's having a hard time deciding if she wants to hate Jareth or jump him. LOL He seems like he really doesn't care what happens at this point. Of course he wants her, but he seems so tired of it all that he doesn't even care if the monsters get him anymore. If I were Sarah, I'd try to weasel some kind of contrition out of him and be done with it. The guy's got electrical kisses, dammit!
Silvera chapter 6 . 10/12/2008
You realize that was mean, don't you? You create that kind of tension (sensual danger) and then STOP! Anyway, awesome chapter. I'm sure you've already planned out the story but is there a possibility of a happy ending here?
bra4goten chapter 6 . 10/12/2008
This story gets better with every chapter. You can just feel the tension between these two with every word you read. Awesome chapter and until next time.
Helena Desjardins chapter 6 . 10/12/2008
To quote the Wise Man's hat: "Woo wo!" Steamy chapter.

I must thank you: your story is helping to keep me tethered to the Labyrinth fandom. I have recently started watching Doctor Who (am in season two now), which is fighting mercilessly for my affections and, as you likely know, it is often extremely difficult to have more than one fandom at the fore ...
bruwench chapter 6 . 10/11/2008
Yes Sarah, you do, you DO deserve it. My only lament is that Jareth has roughly only a quarter hour to demonstrate his painfully intense... devotion.

I really like the way you describe Jareth's scent: "Everything good, everything she'd ever wanted..." M. How it makes me want to curl up next to that virile bundle of olfactory bliss and purr in contentment.

And as eager as I am for the two of them to take this relationship to the next level (i.e., horizontal), I'm actually quite anxious to find out what the monsters outside will do to Sarah in her Jareth suit. Call me sadistic, but I think it's high time in this story for Sarah to experience her share of soul-sucking trauma.

By the way, if Tiny Jareth is still in the moonlighting mood, put a bug in his ear to drop by on his way home from Lixxle's place. My dollhouse is always open.
BarnOwlJareth chapter 6 . 10/11/2008
Friend Jack, I cannot express how much I loved this chapter. There was actually a squicky bit of fear for a minute, because a crazed part of me was worried Jareth was going to turn Sarah Jareth-y and *then* they'd make out, and there would be so much narcissism that their heads would explode and Jareth's pants would *never* come off. But huzzah, it was not to be!

So I'm assuming that in the next chapter there will be 19.75 minutes of pocket-checking and adult-type touching, with fifteen seconds left over for the battle, victory, and victory snogging?

(PS, Sarah. You don't need to *hide* your Queen tapes! Be proud of your love!)
Leben ist Magie chapter 6 . 10/11/2008
Fantastic update!

*Holds up a meter stick* Yes, that is a lot of UST. If Jareth and Sarah just did it, if you know what I mean, wouldn't he have power over her-like in the old days? Of course, that may be too pleasing to the readers, lol.

Keep updating please please please please!
ChocoholicWriter chapter 6 . 10/11/2008
lol, I can just imagine that entire chapter actually happening. Update soon please.
oz princess chapter 6 . 10/11/2008
GUH. *falls down on the floor*

Talk about building anticipation! I'd bow down to you if I wasn't so dead at the moment.
NS chapter 6 . 10/10/2008
Ooh... Do you enjoying making your readers implode?

Lust is a deadly sin...
BookWorm37 chapter 6 . 10/10/2008
I don't think Tiny Jareth needs defending on the account of him sneaking over to other author's beds - er, heads. It is his nature and he won't change anyway ... well, except maybe for a Tiny Sarah.

Excellent job. The tension between the two is palpable, and made even more wonderful because they both want this and they both have to hold back or be killed ... or very, very quick.
Fuzzy Miter chapter 3 . 10/10/2008
I've just recently stumbled upon this story,

and I gotta say; it's really well written. I'm not surprised though, I actually recognized your penname and I'm a fan of your Gargoyles stories too xD so once again, excellent work. :)
410 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »