Reviews for Sanctuary
ARoseWithThorns chapter 6 . 10/10/2008
So, why does part of me think that him asking her to take her clothes off, bringing out the candles, and to "Learn" her have nothing whatever to do with creating the illusion at AL? Hm? :) Good chapter, bring on the next 20 minutes!
O2cool chapter 6 . 10/10/2008
oh man oh man oh man... i got so excited to see you updated, it was a super surprise when i got home from work.

So excellent, so much tension, and i'm not talking about the baddies outside sarah's door _
Solea chapter 6 . 10/10/2008
(squirms uncomfortably)

Argh!

I am easily as... uh ... bathed in anticipation...as our favorite couple. That was not very nice. Argh!
Sonika chapter 6 . 10/10/2008
omg! I got reaction out of Tiny Jareth! X3 *glomps at Tiny Jareth*

This chapter is really interesting. Bleh! At least Sarah finally decided to do the right thing: if you only got 20 minutes before certain horrible death, then you better use those 20 minutes wisely.. with a steming hot goblin king!
Lixxle chapter 6 . 10/10/2008
[Tis true-Tiny Jareth does drop by my house on occasion; he likes to strut topless in front of my Barbie doll collection, that little tease. He has also been known, on occasion, to try on 'Country Duet' Barbie's iridescent teal pantsuit and chiffon ruffled top. Somehow he makes it work...]

Woman, you are KILLING me back here, with your magic keys, and your beasties at the door, and your portrayal of Jareth's glittery foreplay. There are so many lines in this chapter-beautiful, angsty, wistful, heartbreaking lines-that made my little fangirl knees go weak. But my favorite line of all was this one:

"Sarah was not a saint. She looked down."

Now THAT is a Sarah I can cheer for!

All hail the tights!

*Lixxle settles into her chair and waits patiently for the smut to descend-all nineteen minutes of it (gotta leave them one minute to escape)*
Nanenna chapter 6 . 10/10/2008
Twenty minutes? That's PLENTY of time for smut. Yay! Smut smut smut! Oh, the delicious smut. I've totally forgotten what the rest of this chapter was.

And let me tell you, if Tiny Jareth had ever gotten over here there's NO way he'd ever get back. C;
notwritten chapter 6 . 10/10/2008
You have written such a interesting and cool chapter today. Thank you for sharing this with us. Have a cool, and interesting weekend. Keep smiling. :-) Could you please update your story soon!
Goth Angel UK chapter 6 . 10/10/2008
Another wonderful chapter of one of my fave stories up, yay! The tension between Sarah and Jareth is so palpable I can almost feel it! You have a great talent and I really wish you could update more often! I totally love that story and enjoyed the new chapter immensely!
Dragonzair chapter 6 . 10/10/2008
*faints from too much yumminess*
ARoseWithThorns chapter 5 . 10/9/2008
I read "The Lady and the Knight" yesterday in its entirety, and loved it. The side notes cracked me up, LOL, but seriously, I love the way your stories flow. You have a gift for lucid characterization and engaging themes. Please continue!
milz chapter 5 . 10/9/2008
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD UPDATE UPDATE!

Love your story!
Sonika chapter 5 . 10/2/2008
Ek! Evil Sarah! Just let him kill ya! Not every day you're murdered by a hot hot goblin king! XD

My week was so-so until I went to my inbox and saw this story's alert. It made my day! yay! :3
The Banshee's Tears chapter 5 . 10/1/2008
aww! poor heartbroken jareth! i cant imagine how youre going to pull these two out of this situation which makes me insanely excited to read more of this story. awesome chapter!
Kimeko-28 chapter 5 . 9/30/2008
Why must you keep me in suspense! I can't take it! I'm going to kidnap you and force you to write the next chapter immediately... don't think I wont!

alright... I really wont, but I wish I could... now if you would just give me your address, this whole mess would be solved.

Any way... looking forward to the next chapter, even if I don't get it through author-napping.
CoffeeKris chapter 5 . 9/29/2008
Wow. Just...wow. I love this story so much it's almost a superpower. It's just, and yet it, but then...brilliant.

Abso-*ucking-lutely brilliant. I can't wait for more!
410 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »