Reviews for Sanctuary
JewelValentine chapter 5 . 9/29/2008
I am so enamoured with your writing, I can't even explain.

You've taken a section of stories that are so terribly cut-and-paste, and turned it into an original weaving of emotions and archetypes. Amazing.

And, uh, shirtless Jareth helps, too. He helps a lot.

But either way, I'm such a fan. You're awesome, and I hope to see more from you soon!
Killingmemory chapter 5 . 9/29/2008
I adore this story. I can't wait to find out how it ends. I hope the rest is as good as this is.
Witch Nova chapter 5 . 9/29/2008
Another fantastic chapter dear but poor Jareth's wrist- I wanna kiss it better.

I unfortunately made the mistake of reading this chapter when I was alone in my creepy old house with my husband on the night shift and just as you mentioned the creature was getting closer my cat decided to run his claws down the wall beside me- scared me witless! That and Pans Labyrinth (anyone see a theme in the films I watch) on the telly ensured I barely slept a wink! lol!

Oh smut on the horizon- good girl!

Much love,

Nova x
BarnOwlJareth chapter 5 . 9/28/2008
"Jesus Christ, he's a serial killer, Sarah thought, stumbling back from him."

Well this is just going all SORTS of odd, semi-uncomfortable places, isn't it? I'm all a jumble of mixed emotions.

Jareth is a killer! But he's hot!

Sarah is hypothetically also at least party to killing! But she's ballin'!

And now...

: stares in the direction Jack is pointing :

Is... *is* that a Smut Storm blowing in? I can't quite tell from here...

(A dozen homemade chocolate chip cookies are in the mail if his pants come off. For realsies.)
ariadnescurse chapter 5 . 9/28/2008
Oh I'm loving where this is going. Sarah is an amazing character in this story, I like how she's grown up with the knowledge of the faery world. I have this image of Jareth now that just plain ole makes me drool :D Ooh! And the healing of his wounds...cause he kissed her? She has a measure of his power, and the itimacy brings it together between them? She is his sheath, he is the sword?
Byoken chapter 5 . 9/28/2008
O i fell in love with your story about two seconds into it! You are now added to my fav author/story list! please up date soon and i swear i will be leaving many more happy review (is it a good thing to bribe the author with reviews?) i also love how you are adding other elements of different fairy tails to your story!
Katchelle87 chapter 5 . 9/28/2008
This is amazing! how often do you update?
Steph chapter 5 . 9/27/2008
Good lord, Jareth is twisted. Trying to pull her iron-covered hands to his face? That would have set Sarah up for a life of nightmares like nothing else.

Such a good story! Shame Skeep can't paint, 'Sins on a Sofa' would be worth millions. *drools*
Lyridium chapter 5 . 9/27/2008
Oh wow! I'm hooked. Please say that they can fix it...

I cant wait to see where this goes, i look forward to the next installment.
futrCSI1490 chapter 5 . 9/27/2008
Wow, after thinking about it... I feel just about as dense as Sarah. I need to brush up on my fairy tales... it's been too long.

Great chapter! Loved it :D.

Can't wait for more! Update soon! :D
Solea chapter 5 . 9/27/2008
Le Sigh.

"When wuv...twoo wuv..."

I love romantic sappy smutty dangerous dark fairy tales!

I know I'm missing at least half of the references here, but there's time to catch up later. Your work is its own delicious fairy tale and that's enough for me.

(examines Skeep's artwork)

(gently starts to fingerpaint on TSJ's sexy rippling little chest)
Solea chapter 4 . 9/27/2008
OH! Okay. I'll give up my twelve-year-old dreams of "devotion" for this because it is a good story.

LOL. I'm like the child demon in "Threnody," that play about Celtic death myths when she screams "Story, story, tell me a story! Invite me in one more time!"
Solea chapter 3 . 9/27/2008
Sometimes I hate author's notes. I'd been buying into Jareth's devotion too. In fact, I was really, really, really enjoying that devotion.

(turns around and hogs Skeep's mead)

(shares a swig with TSJ, but not Jack)
Solea chapter 2 . 9/27/2008
Snoopy band aids. What a Golden Opportunity has passed us by! I would have paid good money to read a story where Sarah patched Jareth up with Snoopy bandaids.
Solea chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Yours are the only author's notes I've ever found vaguely tolerable. I'm hooked. I'm in. You are now Officially Stuck With Me for the long haul. Congratulations. Maybe Skeep has a bottle of mead stashed somewhere we can share?
410 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »