Reviews for Sanctuary
BarnOwlJareth chapter 2 . 7/23/2008
Seriously, if Jareth doesn't open up about what the heck happened to the Labyrinth, I'm going to fully endorse Sarah covering him in Snoopy band-aids.

Maybe *that* would teach him what happens when he's all reticent and filled with perilous sighs while at the same time not letting the reader know ANYTHING even though they're on the EDGE of their SEATS!

Hypothetically.

(You... you wouldn't *really* have killed Ludo off, would you? Not for realsies?)
notwritten chapter 2 . 7/23/2008
This chapter is good, and interesting. Keep smiling. :-)
Sintar chapter 2 . 7/23/2008
Yah know, after the fact I thought, 'well I do have alot of Native American Spirit thingies my mom made me place all over my home, not to mention the dream catchers, so yah'. I do have the wards in my house! lol

The LOTR reference was awesome, now I want to paint one over my door haha! And yes, it was about damn time you updated. I kept looking for updates...very sad lol. But now here it is! Yay! I am happy for now...but only for a little while lol!
Spattered Ink chapter 2 . 7/23/2008
oh dear *wrings hands with worry* I wonder what happened to poor Higgle...Hogwart...Hogwash...*voice from backstage* "How many times do I have to tell you? It's HOGGLE!"

*Moon resumes* Yes, anyway, what happened to Woggle, Didymus, and Ludo? *disgruntled "harummph" from backstage and something that sounds suspiciously like "I give up"*

And what the hell is Jareth so pissed about? I suppose all will be revealed in time, but that doesn't stop me from wondering... This reader has decided it's high time for some backstory P in the authors good time of course. *sour expression*

I don't suppose Tiny Shirtless Jareth is for rent? Even if I promise to feed him cookies? Ah well, it was worth a shot. Maybe if I up the stakes... cookies AND a piece of cake! Now how's that for a deal? XD
Sonika chapter 2 . 7/23/2008
yay! Update! I thought you have forgotten this story! LOL

Oh, interesting. Poor Jareth! What have the evil monster done to him? *hugs Jareth*

Heh, I bet Sarah is not gonna like the answer to her "demand". Interesting story. can't wait for the rest of it! (hope it doesn't take as long XD
AmericanWoman chapter 2 . 7/23/2008
Another cliffhanger? I've been waiting a month find out what 'It's hungry' means, and now I have a terrifying look of pity to ponder! What happened to the labyrinth? What fate worse than death have Sarah's friends met? Why is Jareth so furious with Sarah when she mentions the labyrinth? And when are you gonna get poor Jareth out of that FILTHY blood-soaked shirt? That's just cruel and unhygenic. I'm intrigued by these keys Sarah mentioned.

I hope you can update soon. You've got 40 reviews here on one chapter. We're loyal and we love you. :) Isn't the laby fandom so much more appreciative of your talents than the Who-dom? (end of sucking up shameless enough to make Skeep blush)

Can't wait for Chapter 3!
ShadowyLined chapter 2 . 7/23/2008
You're golldurn right, finally! LOL! I've been waiting for this for far too long! Very strange... Jareth's mercurial attitude is understandable but frustrating. Hope to see more SOON!

fm
angeloneous chapter 2 . 7/23/2008
I really love this! I like how you write Jareth & Sarah together and I like that they are in the same scenes right from the start. Post more as soon as possible! )
Nanenna chapter 2 . 7/23/2008
Oh yay! I'm so happy to see another chapter! I'm starting to get worried though, because it already got through one barrier. If the Big Bad Wolf isn't after Sarah hopefully she can go get more supplies while it's away.

Also... *steals tini shirtless Jareth and runs off* I have some mushroom you might like, little man!
Kore-of-Myth chapter 2 . 7/23/2008
Y'know I think Sarah is slightly more warmed up to Jareth in 'Sanctuary' than in 'Lady and the Knight'. But Jareth doesn't seem as devoted to Sarah as he was in your last fic as well.

And I am SO curious about that monster/beastie/hungry thing. Good luck on your house!

Keep Writing!
Dalbert Whitworth chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
As always... Brilliant, you write Sarah and Jareth so wel'l. I also love that you always give Sarah a link to the underground that is hers without Jareth. Cant wait for the next chapter.
turtlerad17 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
yay! A new story and it looks to be just as good as the last Labyfic you wrote. I can hardly wait for the next update
yshtabi chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
why Jareth has to be invited to Sarah's appartment? Is he a vampire? Vamp Jareth. M. Still sexy.
NS chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Aww, I love it! Please write more!
ChocoholicWriter chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Sounds interesting so far. Would like to see where you're going with this. Update soon please.
410 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 .. Last Next »