Reviews for Sanctuary
Kimeko-28 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Yes. You're absolutely right. Flashlights rarely ever work unless its against all probability and logic. Matches are much more reliable.

I can tell you exactly what's after Jareth... it's a mob of angry women who know his heart is sold only to Sarah and are out for their vengeance. Of course they're hungry... Who wouldn't be hungry for that piece of wonderful man-flesh?

Also, I have a feeling Tiny Shirtless Jareth is going to be obliged sometime soon... you know the Goblin King's wounds must be tended to... and those pesky fluttering shirts really only serve to get in the way...
Helena Desjardins chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Hurrah, a new story! I can't wait to find out where Jareth's been. And why he's bleeding. I sincerely hope Sarah will get the chance to dress his wounds. Hint, hint.
ShinyGun chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
*laughs at FallenM's review* I wonder how he would react too...lol

Hey great 1st chapter, update soon.
Sintar chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
OMG you're writing another AWESOME story! YAY! All Laby fans rejoice lol! No really! Ok my first thought was, Sarah has wards in her house? Is she dabbling in the mystical arts? My second thought is Jareth really needs to take that stick out of his butt lol! And I really wanna see Shirtless Jareth sulking! And Sarah needs to taunt him "Princess Bride style" "Jareth, Jareth, Jareth!" LOL I await, eagerly, for more if this story!
lex1621 chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
I can't believe you ended it there, how cruel! I hope you update soon, I'm really enjoying it. I can't wait to read more.
FallenM chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
*sips wine* I wonder how Jareth would react to a drunken Sarah *laughs maniacally*

Erm, anyway, I thought I'd swing by to give you an even 30 lol j/k .Great chapter by the way, I'll be pleasantly getting drunk while awaiting chapter two. )
Nightzchild chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
YAY! New story. Loved your last Labyrinth fic so I'm glad you've started another. Like I said last time I like your take on Sarah, the way she seems clued into the magical world and not just through reading - it's really original.

Keep up the good word )

Nightzchild
IAMSOAP chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
ohh great start!

I really like the storyline, totally new and original.

I wonder what Jareth has gotten himself into this time.

Really good chapter, can't wait to see what is going to happen next!

Please Update SOON!

~IAMSOAP~
Lixxle chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
"Why is that thing after you?" she demanded.

"It's hungry," Jareth said, his voice grim.

Well, can you blame it? If I was some kind of beastie, I'd be after the King too; he is damn delicious, even when he is lamentably fully clothed, as he is in this chapter. And yes, although I am usually the first person to demand nudity from the King (whether it's topless or bottomless, frankly I'm not fussy, just as long as it is "less"), I find myself in full agreement with Skeep (and not only because my kidneys fear forking). I too believe that it's good to build up a little suspense before stripping him down...though one chapter should suffice. Feel free to nude him up in Chapter 2, even if it is simply for medicinal purposes (those wounds won't clean themselves, thankfully).

[Really though, I am completely enthralled. Already. DAMN YOU!]
T.Dahila chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Oh, I am loving the beginning of this; ha ha ha I've watched the movie about 4 times now. Please update soon, I'm dying to know what's causing so much distress.
A Red One chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Oh, it's wonderful! Do continue
Nanenna chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Oh no... did it eat the Labyrinth? D: Say it ain't so!
ice princess deluxe chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Very interesting start, I really like the flow of the chapter.
EClaire W chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
You never fail to start with a bang. Is that your strategy? Get all your poor, helpless readers hooked on the first chapter, turning them into slaves to your update? Tsk, tsk. :) Well, suffice it to say I'm hooked.
LaniC chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Very interesting so far. 1 chapter and I'm hooked? Surely it can't be that easy? Must be all the glitter and sulking from Tiny Jareth! xxLani
410 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 .. Last Next »