Reviews for Sanctuary
Madamoiselle La Lune chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
ooh!

This is quite interesting!

I love your work, it's fantastic. I can't wait to read more!
SeraphimK chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Very intriguing! I can't wait for an update. One thing that usually drives me crazy about fics is that they start of so slowly and seem to drag on forever before they get interesting. But this has me hooked right away.

It looks like some of the other reviewers think that Jareth has lost his memory, I'm guessing from the "It's just as I remember it..." line. But I took that to mean that something has happened to the Labyrinth. Did the monster eat it? Is the monster like a black hole in monster form, eating universes-and now it wants to eat the Underground and everyone who's ever inhabited it? And will that massive ring of otherwordly-looking keys play a role in the story? Or do I just read too much into everything?

Gah! Update and in my curiosity!
BarnOwlJareth chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
:sighs:

I suppose it *would* be a little tacky, but I couldn't help longing for Sarah to be all, "Let's look at this great bit gashy wound on your chest! Guess we'd better tear your shirt off! Ahahahaha!"

Oh well.

There's always next chapter.

I'm adoring this story right out of the gate - Sarah is awesomely badass already, Jareth is awesomely "I'm in need of help, but I'm still potentially wicked" already, and I cannot wait for the next update! :)

Now excuse me while I attend to my house - if this story has taught me anything thus far, it's that the single paltry horseshoe I have over my bedroom door will not stand a chance in the face of a crazy, goblin-king-eating attack.

:wanders off to kidnap a few horses:
Witch Nova chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Loving it already- keep up the good work.
Reficula chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Nice with a somewhat new premis in the fandom. It works really well, I think. You could make a wonderful short story out of this, or perhaps even a longer story, depending on how far you wish to take the explaining and heroics. But I really think it has potential. And you write as well as ever. ;)

Good job.

Looking forward to the follow-up.
notwritten chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Now this chapter is cool, and interesting. Thanks for sharing. Keep smiling. :-)
Leben ist Magie chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Did the crazy ex-girlfriend thing actually happen, or was that just made up?

Love first chapter, eet is awesome! Why does Sarah already have wards on her doors? Please update very, very soon!
Sonia chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Uh?

I'm a bit confused... this story has nothing to do with "lady and the knight", right? 'Cause if it does is very strange that Sarah woudn't allow Jareth immediatedly in. And Jareth is acting a bit strange, as if he doesn't remember who he truly is. Not complaining or anything, just trying to get my facts straight. Still, very interesting. I thought Jareth would be more "hurt" with those wounds he has...
Ginabella59 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
ouff this story confused me...

Jareth is aboveground?

He lost his memory?

sarah dont seem surprised more then that to see him in her appartment?

and if hes lose his memory why is he go right away in her appartment?

sorry but maybe it is because english is not my first language and it is maybe that why I have problem to catch it.

I will continue to read this story a little to see where I am.
AmericanWoman chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
You've got me hooked again. The last one was my obsession for about a month, and I have a feeling this is going to be the next. *sigh*

I have a feeling that Jareth might have a good reason to be furious at Sarah- and I wonder what her reaction will be when she discovers that reason.

You know, Jareth really should be shirtless, what with those nasty wounds he obviously has under that terribly constricting (I'm guessing) shirt of his. The poor thing must be SO uncomfortable. Do have a little mercy. ;)

And I want to know about the night of the St. Louis-size 17-drag queen shoes. That really must be elaborated on at some point.

I've finally read 'My Fine Feathered Friend', so I get the Skeep jokes now. Woot! Glad to see you're back again. :)
alatariel10 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Ooh, this is very interesting. I'm already hooked. And to think I just started/finished your other Labyrinth story and you've already posted another! On the same day? Weird.

I'm sure you'll find an opportunity to get Jareth's shirt off, as you've already given him wounds under his shirt. ;)

I don't know exactly how you're trying to make this monster appear, but I am envisioning a cross between a giant octopus, the Kraken from POTC 2, and some kind of alien, for some reason.

Very excited to follow this story! I'll be watching my inbox for the alert for chapter 2.
comedychik84 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Lots of detail, I like it so far!
ghostdolly chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
God. I would marry you, for real. Giving Labyrinth fans a wonderful story (The Lady and the Knight) and now this new one... oh, I must have died and gone to fanfic heaven. Simply wonderful story!
ShadowyLined chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
I love how Skeep is so succinctly insightful. He's the best goblin in the world (thanks Lixxle for introducing us to the little guy!).

YAYAMOUS YAYS, it's another epic from Jack! I'm terribly excited ... beyond belief excited. What the heck in the big wide world is so hungry that it wants to eat the GK? And he's being such a poop to Sarah, who just bloody saved his life, but then there are those delicious hints you're dropping, implying that anger just might not be the only emotion he'subject to...

Oh, please update super-fast. Sheesh... a new story from you, an update from Yodeladyhoo... I'm feeling so spoiled!

fm
whippycream chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
I saw your name on the page and scared my dog with the squeal I let out. Really looking forward to this story!
410 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 Next »