Reviews for Sanctuary
Guest chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Finally sarah realizes how dense she is! i still want to smack her up side her head though for hurting Jareth tho
Guest chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
oh snap!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
LOL i love little Jareth:)
nooneshomecomebacklater chapter 7 . 2/26/2013
I liked how she couldnt say he had no power over her. It was a very unique twist to your story.
WandaCarla chapter 8 . 2/14/2013
I really liked this story! The plot was very clever and kept me on my toes. Well done (:
SasoriTactic chapter 8 . 2/5/2013
XD Epic story!
SasoriTactic chapter 6 . 2/5/2013
Where does Jareth get all this glitter? XD
SasoriTactic chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Want some tea? Yep Sarah is my go-to girl when running away from homicidal monsters! XD
babythor chapter 6 . 1/25/2013
May I ask what Beauty and the Beast you read from? I've read variations of it from the Brothers Grimm, and one particularly watered down version. I can't recall any of them having a ring.

Also, I'm quite enjoying this work! It's not the standard "Return to the Labyrinth, whereupon Sarah and Jareth will argue, have sex, and fall in love. Then there will be a wedding in the epilogue! Maybe."
hispreciousthing chapter 8 . 1/15/2013
This has to be one of the most interesting Labyrinth stories I have read so far- and I have read a lot of good ones. I really enjoyed the element of danger, seeing as a lot of stories his have fluff or emotional issues between Sarah and Jareth. I even snuck my phone out in class so I could finish this exiting piece. It had a very well-developed plot, and I found myself enjoying the mysterious and a little demeaning Goblin King.

All in all this was a very intriguing take on what events would transpire after Sarah beat the labyrinth. Wonderful work!
Lawren Deer chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
Sarah attacked Jareth with the bar of wrought iron. XD
Lawren Deer chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
I only still wonder where she got her keys to other worlds from and how. And then later on that hidden door. Where did it come from?That's some info I either missed or you have deprived us from.
Lawren Deer chapter 7 . 10/28/2012
Hot!

Just forgot to menion something about chapter 8. The time when Sarah had to hold her eyes shut was so terrifying. My skin pricked from anticipation. And Jareth feasting on a beast. My gosh! The way you have written it makes it horribly beautiful.
Lawren Deer chapter 8 . 10/28/2012
Ooh! Why do I like all your Labyrinth stories? This fic was (yeah, short) so intensive and filled with angst and tension. Loved it!
guiltilyinnocent chapter 8 . 8/15/2012
fantastic short story, you're an amazing writer and I really do hope that you continue with labyrinth fanfics
410 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »