Reviews for Sanctuary
Miss DnG chapter 8 . 7/10/2012
Wonderful story I truly loved it. The romanticism of it all was amazing.
MuteFeather chapter 8 . 5/1/2012
A wonderfully addictive little story. Now, I've noticed all the demand for your sequel (and I'll admit I am looking forward to more chapters; perhaps in July?).

But where's the demand for your suggested challenge to be put forth? I definitely want to see what would happen if Jareth had to be naked for an entire fic (that wasn't entirely a pwp). I'd certainly want to know why he would be naked and unable to get dressed. And how the 'problem' would be solved.
Lattelady chapter 8 . 2/4/2012
Amazing story. I'm always excited when someone comes up with a new approach to getting Jareth and Sarah back together. This was inventive and very well done. I enjoyed every moment. You stayed true to the characters while allowing Sarah to mature.
happyloveygirl chapter 8 . 12/11/2011
That was adorable! I really like your writing style and I thought how you portrayed Jareth and Sarah to be accurate. I get disappointed with other stories that make Jareth into a really goody guy. I like the image of him in my mind where he is in love with Sarah but still arrogant and a trickster who doesn't mind manipulating people for his own benefit. So I thought you did a good job with that. Keep it up I can't wait to read more of your work.
Pinocchio's J.C chapter 7 . 9/4/2011
I LOVE it when an author puts a smut alert into the chapter title. . . I almost always skip directly to that chapter, get a bit of a pick me up before going back and reading again from the beginning, lol. Not with this one, though, cause your stories are worth starting where you intend the reader to start.
bgmimosa chapter 8 . 8/4/2011
amazing, amazing!

i'm so happy i found you! (as a writer)

yaay
MorgauseNokami chapter 8 . 8/3/2011
Hahaaaa. This was... nice. I was hoping that might do the trick.
MorgauseNokami chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
Ahhh, awesome..!
CommodoreOblivious chapter 8 . 7/13/2011
This fic was so lovely. Thank you for writing!
bowlfullofcherries chapter 8 . 6/3/2011
great ending.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
ooh. bad Jareth.
Moon Surfer chapter 8 . 4/13/2011
Aww that was cute I'm glad I took the time to read. Your a great writer my friend you did amazing things for this couple 'hazah!' for you lol
MOIRA HAWTHORNE chapter 8 . 3/13/2011
ahhhhh that was a wonderful sunday read! I loved it immensely
Shenlong Girl chapter 8 . 3/6/2011
:D I love your cruel, caring, arrogant, sensitive Sarah and Jareth. And this ending fills me with grins. Great job!
BrigitteVivienne chapter 8 . 2/2/2011
Great story! I really enjoyed reading it! :-)
410 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »