Reviews for Sanctuary
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 8 . 12/20/2010
Lovely story! Also I must say it was a wonderful length for the amount of story you packed in, perfect for a single evening's read and still getting in some sleep after, while filling all those necessary Laby needs and elements I wants in my fics. So props for that. And the story itself had wonderful interaction and danger and sexyness that is all important.
Ismira Daugene chapter 8 . 10/11/2010
wow... this story was just so amazing in it's detail and creativity! It was just the perfect length too, just long enough for a good story and just short enough that I could stall doing my homework for a while. .

I'll be sure to check out some of your other works!
Verity Kindle chapter 8 . 7/28/2010
"Punch and pie," the goblin adds, doubtfully. A pair of goblins in the back give a thumbs-up.

Tiny Jareth, quite overcome, claps enthusiastically. The author sniffles and dabbs at her eyes with a glittery hankie."

Thank you for a happy ending, because this story needed it if ever a fanfic did. ) I quoted the author's note because it's the finest author's note. I love it!

Thumbs-up to you!
Elanor Ainu chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
Please pardon me because this is not a review for this chapter per se because I'm probably going to read the whole fic in one go anyway, but for now I just have to get over the fact that you managed to mention Lord of the Rings, Mother Goose, Doctor Who (in the author's notes anyway) and Jareth knows what else in ONE SINGLE CHAPTER. (Oh dear, that was one rambling of a sentence.)

With this and the wonderful Shakespeare quotes in the V for Vendetta fics, I might want to marry you now. Just thought you should know so you can run.

Seriously, I love this already.

P.S.: Mellon. *enters story*
wizzcat chapter 8 . 7/7/2010
How I love this story, it's so well written with Sarah and Jareth perfectly in character. Just wonderful, it had everything.

Yes please on the Lady and the knight sequel! Write more Labyrinth soon, you're so good at it!
PassiveObserver chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
:) Let's make this a clean 300 reviews, shall we?

Well, I've read your story (both your Labyrinth stories, in fact) and I found it equal parts intelligent and good humored. I like the way you characterize Jareth: sassy, witty and collected. A lot of people portray him as being far too cold.

I honestly hope you find your passion for Labyrinth again sometime soon. We're all missing Tiny Jareth :D
lonely 27 chapter 8 . 5/30/2010
lonely 27 chapter 7 . 5/30/2010
lonely 27 chapter 6 . 5/30/2010
lonely 27 chapter 5 . 5/30/2010
lonely 27 chapter 4 . 5/30/2010
lonely 27 chapter 3 . 5/30/2010
great ch
lonely 27 chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
loved it. what did happen to thelabyrinth
lonely 27 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
love it so far
Wai-Jing Waraugh chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Wonderful. It staggers me how you can make Jareth seem so humble and desperate, so far removed from his usual haughty self, and yet still make him as attractive as always, with his pride still barely intact. The line 'threadbare and beautiful' sums it up marvellously. The way he's running scared, it reminds me a lot of Wizard Howl.

Very well done - I love where it's going.
410 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »