Reviews for For Benjamin
Anonymous Heavy on the Anon chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I like how mrs Lovett seemed king in this story, and I liked how she actually had a good relationship with her husband. the two of them trying to save Johanna was so touching!
Mary in the Stars chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
"Deleted Scenes" FanFics are my favorite!

This is perfect - it fits into the story so well! I'm not sure if I would have trusted Mrs. Lovett with a baby, but she's really cute with Johanna, even if it was only for Benjamin. I like that little soft spot in her, and how you wrote that in without loosing her rough-around-the-edges quality (especially with her husband - I like him!). It was really adorable how she pretended Johanna was her daughter, and the same with Albert. Really, really good story.
tHe dAily ScRibbLeR chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I just watched Tim Burton's version of Sweeney Todd and I absolutely loved it so, of course, the first thing I thought was, "Wow, I'm sure there's tons of awesome fanfics about this online!" And, although not many, you have proved my original thought of there being AWESOME fics based on it! I hadn't really thought of Mrs. Lovett before the movie and I love the way you wrote her! Good job!
Artemis Vandelay chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
That was so beautiful! I almost cried, it ended at precisely the right moment, you have real talent, I hope you go far with it. I feel so bad for poor Nellie, you made the judge seem even worse than he appears in the film adaption, and poor Lucy and Johanna. You could become an incredible author, I know it. I'm usually averse to fanfiction, but this was simply breathtaking. Thank you for this.
ShyPageSniffer22 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
please write more this is great i love it!
xxtaylorlautnerblondiexx chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Oh my goodness, this was fabulous!
Marching Band Queen chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
This isn't just good, this is great! I love it to pieces!
Instead of Reality chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
That was bloody wonderful, that was. You captured the Mrs. Lovett I always pictured: somewhat hard-hearted but has a little soft spot, just for Benjamin Barker. Really very good :)
Isabelita Rox chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Very good! poor lucy!
sweeneyrox chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
how beautiful! and how sad! i love that movie! i wish they didn't die in it, soit could be a secondien, but ti's till very beautiful, t's so loving, and you really sense that mrs. lovett loves sweeney.
Mr-Spock1 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Hi!

You know that I like your stories a lot and I also have a certain linking for this one.

It is sad and tragic and makes one more understanding for the Mrs. Lovett the movie shows us. Everything she might have done for her unanswered love to Benjamin, even willing to raise his child as her own just because she was in love with him.

Sometimes a bit disturbing when she talks to Baby Joanna about her dad, but it makes Mrs. Lovett appear more human than she was in the movie.

I think your speciality on this subject is looking for missing scenes and filling them up with your stories. A real great work and I hope to see more of that!

Love,
Crashxin2xMe chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
that must have ben the best sweeney todd fic i've ever read! nice job, dearie! i loved every second of it. it almost justifies everything did. it almost makes you hate barker when you think of (if this had happened) him throwin' her in the furnace. aww ... sad and beautiful. nice work. :D

keep up the good work, love.
MK-LJR-BB chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
this made me cry at the end... but it was really good
MuchTooHighACost chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
AW.. that was wonderful! So sad...

Have you ever seen the british comedy show Keeping Up Appearances? Well the character Onslow on that show reminds me of Albert in this story. That's all... lol Good job! ]
Lobsters forever chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
This was really really good. Sad and quite funny at the same at some bits. I really enjoyed it.