Reviews for After the Bell
hpfanscs chapter 7 . 12/6/2014
Well, Dumbledore is still making poor decisions. I think Harry will be very happy with his huge family. thanks so much for the fun diversion.
Catachresism chapter 7 . 5/6/2013
This was an absolutely wonderful work. You've managed to capture real, human characters - without the story even really touching on the darker side of humanity, and human depravity and malevolence. It is so rare to see a believable story that is able to beautifully present the lighter side (which is equally human, after all), and all the things that can make people essentially good. It is even more rare to see one that does so and also has a remotely happy ending. Not that those stories can't be beautiful, because they often are, but it was an absolute relief to read this.

This entire story felt like one long extended Crowning Moment of Heartwarming. I am so unutterably happy right now. Thank you so much.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
Thank you so much for writing this.
Alysisaacs17 chapter 7 . 11/29/2011
I love this one so much more than the firrst one but i love them both! cause it makes the story fit :)

Thanking you so much for writing this.

Alys. x.
HopelessScout0 chapter 7 . 7/6/2011
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Loved it!
LaughingLast chapter 7 . 4/7/2011
This story and its predecessor are just so darn sweet! I love the not-orphanage; it's so Harry.
LadySlytherin05 chapter 7 . 9/15/2010
Wow. Too precious for words. Wonderful!
Rika100 chapter 7 . 1/26/2010
I love this story as much as I like the other. You did a great job. _
Auroras Jenkins chapter 7 . 7/16/2009
very good story, it is nice to see severus in a family setting with many children. and it is good to see that harry is still earth bound, even though he is very powerful.
lyonhearted chapter 7 . 6/16/2009
That was so fluffy! Erm...fluff-y. Full of fluff. Yeah. Anyways, it was excellent, and I really enjoyed it. :)

-JJ
lylo101 chapter 7 . 2/10/2009
AMAZING BOTH OF THEM.

i don't write stories myself, so don't know much about how you should put one together, but i thought it was brilliant.

all the different bits of the stories(after the bell and the one before it)worked together wonderfully and i hope you write more like this soon.
Atawalpa chapter 7 . 2/8/2009
My goodness, why haven't more people reviewed this amazing story? It's been an absolute pleasure to read and I've drunk in every word.

I love the fact that you've managed to infuse the entire story with a sense of peace and I'm sitting here feeling calmer than I have all week.

It's nice to find a fic with no angst that is still realistic. All the others I've read have been so laughably implausable that I haven't been able to finish them.

I hope you will write more fics in the future.

All the best,

~Atawalpa~
RoschLupin-Black chapter 4 . 10/9/2008
good story, but i imagine you wanted the note to Molly to say inconvenient not incontinent. even though it did give me the giggles, im now getting weird looks from everyone in the library. lol
AnimeMandi22 chapter 7 . 8/18/2008
I absolutely loved it and glad you wrote it. great job. what’s your next story going to be?