Reviews for Picking Up the Pieces
Glazier Blue chapter 15 . 4/18
Please finish the follow up from this. I want to know what there saying. (sad face )
NoToLogins chapter 26 . 2/13
I'm so glad you wrote and posted this story! Thank you very much! VERY VERY VERY much.
NoToLogins chapter 25 . 2/12
Did I think this fic is cute, sweet and pure? This fic is pure brutality! ...and still so sweet.
NoToLogins chapter 15 . 2/10
This is the sweetest story a tmnt can have.
But why, w h y couldn't you add at the end translations?
NoToLogins chapter 13 . 2/10
Aww, crud, poor Donnie. Still I'm glad to see him recovering! Kinda.
NoToLogins chapter 3 . 2/10
Yay! They got him! Yesss!
NoToLogins chapter 1 . 2/9
Ohhh, this looks interesting!
twilightblossom86 chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
look I love this story but there's a bug that needs fixing chap1 is labeled chap2 and so on and because of this you can access the last chapter can you fix it please
Glazier Blue chapter 1 . 10/16/2017
I still love this story, even after so long I still come back and read it over and over. I wish you would finish the other angle of this story when its the brothers talking! So cool and the characters are so spot on! please need some cheering up after that depressing last 2012 tmnt episode! lol
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2017
I absolutely LOVE this story. Your work with this one is pure genius. I had to read it again. Please keep up the awesome talent you possess.
CelandineGranger chapter 26 . 7/3/2016
Wonderful story! I loved all the sweet brotherly feels in this - especially the moments between Raph and Donnie. Great job! I loved it!
pollielobster chapter 5 . 5/14/2016
I love this story...but you haven't given your audience ANY help in figuring out this gibberish. (
Not everybody has the ability to figure out stuff like this. I'm not one of those people.
I'm at chapter 5, and I'm pretty sure this story would be sooo much more enjoyable than it already is if I knew what everyone was trying to say to each other.

Can you tell me PLEASE?! I really want to continue reading this, but I've tried to find clues to it in the comments with no luck other than users saying they figured it out but not saying HOW. Gonna have to stop reading altogether. (
Just skipping over all of it is disappointing me too much.
Pancakes chapter 24 . 5/7/2016
Hey, I made a translator for donnie's Gibberish :) You might want to consider posting it somewhere for people too lazy to find the translation in the review "(like me! lol
/DonniesGibberish
Lynnxrider chapter 4 . 5/5/2016
haha this is actually pretty fun once you learn the code
Guest chapter 26 . 3/26/2016
Holy banana! This was INCREDIBLE! FANTASTIC! Just SUPERB! I don't really feel like I've got the words to describe just how awesome this story is!

The plot and ideas were just so amazing. I've not read anything else of a similar theme (or at least nothing else written so well). All your events were so well thought out and you did an amazing job of tying up all the different ends to the story. And it was so compelling - I started reading and couldn't stop! The whole story just gripped me! I loved it!

And your style of writing! I mean, besides the fact that your grammar was brilliant, and there were minimal spelling errors, the writing style used was a charm to read. I really enjoyed your use of POV and how the flow and narration really reflected Don's state of mind. Really, it was just fabulous.

Definitely this is going on to my favourites list! Looking forward to reading more of your fabulous work! Thanks so much for all the effort and time you must have put into this. It was a treat to read.