Reviews for The End
laumirot chapter 14 . 8/25
I am starting to love this couple
zombiekins5948 chapter 14 . 7/3
Please make more updates it's really good. I hope for more lovey dovey stuff
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 14 . 5/8
I've never read a Hermione/Cedric fic before, but I'm so very glad this was my first. You made me adore them together unbelievably quickly. Thanks for sharing!
Nisa chapter 14 . 9/19/2015
Thanks for not killing Cedric.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/23/2014
YAY PARTY Cedric's ALIVE YAY PARTY
Guest chapter 12 . 6/23/2014
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Cedric's DEAD!no no no nooooooooooooooooo
Guest chapter 11 . 6/23/2014
Oh no please don't say that your going to kill of Cedric please don't please please dont
TheShiningStar chapter 14 . 4/3/2014
Awesome!
nathaliie chapter 14 . 10/21/2012
!
ash the airbender chapter 10 . 1/26/2012
Loving this! Especially Harry and Hermione's friendship. You're portraying it perfectly. I used to be a Harmione shipper, but now I'm not so sure. I'm looking for another guy to put Hermione with - other than Ron or Draco. Someone more obscure, you know? So it's a battle between Viktor, Cedric, and George, and the winner will be decided by which pairing I can find the best fanfiction for ;)

But enough about me! This is really great. Really. Especially your characterization, character development, dialogue...you're really good with characters; let's just leave it at that XD there was however one point where you switched perspectives from third person to first person (unless I'm going crazy, which is always a possibility.) so that's a problem.

Anyways... Fantastic!

ASH
angel897 chapter 14 . 1/22/2012
loved it great story and loved this paring as well
Guest chapter 13 . 10/20/2011
thank you for not killing Cedric.
Lullamasen chapter 14 . 9/11/2011
I love this story and the pairing! HEA?
Chelsey-Jorax-Diggory chapter 14 . 8/7/2011
One of the best stories ive evr read!
Knitchick chapter 14 . 5/3/2011
That was a really lovely story. It always amazed me how jealous Ron got when he never once spoke up about his feelings.