Reviews for The End
Guest chapter 13 . 6/23/2014
YAY PARTY Cedric's ALIVE YAY PARTY
Guest chapter 12 . 6/23/2014
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Cedric's DEAD!no no no nooooooooooooooooo
Guest chapter 11 . 6/23/2014
Oh no please don't say that your going to kill of Cedric please don't please please dont
TheShiningStar chapter 14 . 4/3/2014
Awesome!
nathaliie chapter 14 . 10/21/2012
!
ash the airbender chapter 10 . 1/26/2012
Loving this! Especially Harry and Hermione's friendship. You're portraying it perfectly. I used to be a Harmione shipper, but now I'm not so sure. I'm looking for another guy to put Hermione with - other than Ron or Draco. Someone more obscure, you know? So it's a battle between Viktor, Cedric, and George, and the winner will be decided by which pairing I can find the best fanfiction for ;)

But enough about me! This is really great. Really. Especially your characterization, character development, dialogue...you're really good with characters; let's just leave it at that XD there was however one point where you switched perspectives from third person to first person (unless I'm going crazy, which is always a possibility.) so that's a problem.

Anyways... Fantastic!

ASH
angel897 chapter 14 . 1/22/2012
loved it great story and loved this paring as well
Guest chapter 13 . 10/20/2011
thank you for not killing Cedric.
ThinkingOfRobCullen chapter 14 . 9/11/2011
I love this story and the pairing! HEA?
Chelsey-Jorax-Diggory chapter 14 . 8/7/2011
One of the best stories ive evr read!
Knitchick chapter 14 . 5/3/2011
That was a really lovely story. It always amazed me how jealous Ron got when he never once spoke up about his feelings.
r.a.b. shoulda lived chapter 14 . 3/11/2011
very very nice. I always knew Ronald was a prat! (and that's the g-rated version) They will have use of the term "till death do us 'part"
caughtinblackseyes chapter 14 . 1/31/2011
I love Cedric too. He's absolutely lovable. Hermione's my favorite character from HP. Harry'd be dead 100 times over without her, and she's never really gotten her due. She's just ended up with Ron. Yuck! A booby prize if there ever was one.
caughtinblackseyes chapter 13 . 1/31/2011
You deserve to be hung up by your toes. (lol)
caughtinblackseyes chapter 9 . 1/31/2011
I'm not one to threaten fellow writers, but you had better NOT kill off Cedric. *sniff sniff*