Reviews for Unexpected Happenings at Hogwarts
EvilPandaCatsy chapter 4 . 8/30/2008
this is absolutely awesome ally!

gotta say tho it took u forever! to finish this

haha

so wat kind of ideas did u have in mind?
rosebud93 chapter 4 . 8/25/2008
"beautiful" "pretty" ugh, are you trying to kill me ally! oh well, I loved the chapter by the way, Remus, my hero! and I think that something should happen with Peter being jealous, just an idea
Starthevampire chapter 3 . 7/23/2008
Ohmygosh I love your story Ally! I already knew you were a good writer because of your short story but still. You need to write more. Anyway yeah. Good job. I think I saw only one typo so congratulations on that. :)
EvilPandaCatsy chapter 3 . 7/9/2008
hey ally!

its catsy! hahaha

luv it i really do!

i got a nickname for sirius now... its "Harley"

let me explain...sirius lies motorcycles and the best mototrcycles are harley davidson's so yea...hahaha

besides i picture him as a biker dude anyway hahaha

luv u nd ur goats!
rosebud93 chapter 3 . 7/8/2008
I LOVE IT! I can't wait to find out what Rosie is felt in the water, dun dun dun. Oh and I love the paper clip bracelet and earings!
rosebud93 chapter 2 . 7/1/2008
I love this chapter, and I can't wait for more to come!
rosebud93 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
This chapter made me laugh so hard! It was so good and you have to write more. I love it and I can't wait to know what Ally is thinking.
ficusmarie chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Hm... I like the way you write, and I'm very interested in these three girls. The thing with James was funny! Although, my only suggestion is to break up the paragraphs, you're supposed to start a new one with each new speaker, or idea. I'm rather excited to see what's going to happen... Update soon!