Reviews for Their Secret Life
mo chapter 10 . 7/16/2008
I was enjoying the story. I hope things work out for you. I hope you don't stop writing.
shounenshoujocadet chapter 10 . 7/15/2008
wow...yeah i would like to know a summary of what happened.

and good luck with whatever you're going through.
HjPaTcOs chapter 9 . 7/11/2008
aw that is so sweet!
The Forgotten Lover chapter 9 . 7/8/2008
really great chapter. This is one of my favorite stories. keep on keepin on.
bigblusky chapter 9 . 7/8/2008
finally.. our favorite girls have their moment.. 8)

more soon please..
LoveHermione chapter 9 . 7/8/2008
The wonderful and carefull revelation of love for another. It was perfectly writen. The way which both Hermione and Ginny were described as they were talking and listening to each other was wonderful and easy to imagine. I hope that there is more joy instore for the two perfect for each other. Romance is hard to find sometimes but when it shows up it is worth it to be carefull and cherish every moment. Another brilliant chapter. I hope chapter 10 shows up soon!
shounenshoujocadet chapter 9 . 7/8/2008
that totally cheered up my rainny tuesday afternoon, lol. straight and to the point, how i like it. though it's not always about me...but nevermind. anywho, so much can go on from here. i wonder what?
LoveHermione chapter 8 . 7/2/2008
Oh Ginny! She isn't having fun is she? I hope that Hermione or Ginny try's to explain what they feel! Neville cute as always! I love how you describe everything. Another perfect chapter. More please?
shounenshoujocadet chapter 8 . 7/1/2008
another great story but a little angst, well, okay...despersing. (that is so not spelled right). anyways, i love how your fanfics are short and get to the point yet still leaves you with the an overwhelming desire for the next chapter.
bigblusky chapter 8 . 7/1/2008
aww poor ginny.. can i guess who's following her?.. would it be hermine?.. it got to be her.. they really need to talk and maybe sort things out and more.. (i'd say make out but i think it's a bit fast.. lol) can't wait for the next chap.. 8)
anon chapter 8 . 7/1/2008
great chapter update soon ok? It would b awesome
The Forgotten Lover chapter 7 . 6/30/2008
this story is amazing. This is the first time I've seen it and I'm glad it caught my attention. The idea that they loved each other all along is brilliant. I love how it goes along with the book. Great Job.
bigblusky chapter 7 . 6/28/2008
just caught up with this and i'd say more more more.. lol

i think definitely something is gonna happen when ginny finds out about krum and hermione.. just hope it isn't big and won't cause much trouble for both girls.. 8)
Sif Ivaldi chapter 7 . 6/28/2008
They only keep hurting each other... man I hate masochistic approach... because I'm one and I'm a sadist too... I'm still looking forward to the next chapter...
LoveHermione chapter 7 . 6/27/2008
I feel really upset for Ginny. I dread to think what Ginny will say when she finds out! I think you got Krum's accent perfectly! I can't wait for the next chapter.k.x.