Reviews for Balance
francis17pr chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Love it
iloveunderdogs chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
brankel1 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Fantastic job. Sad that they lost the baby. glad he went back to her.
Clara Meliza chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I've been looking *everywhere* for this fic and finally found it! I just wanted to apologize for never leaving a review . . . Brillaint job!
JacobsBeyondSortOfBeautiful chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
this was so beautiful i absolutely loved it.
hgmsnoopy chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I love a happy ending for Sam and Leah - even though it was an emotional ride for them.
shouldabeenblonde chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
This was beautiful! This is the only sam and leah story i've ever allowed myself to read (bc i cant help but kind of hate sam) and i wont even attempt reading another. No other sam and leah story could even come close to touching your oneshot. I cant even tell you how many times i felt like crying while reading. Like i said i usually hate sam but i completely fell in love with him in this. I never got sam and leah before but i cheered when they got back together at the end. Excellent job : )
mkpd chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Made me cry, but I loved it. There aren't enough serious Sam/Leah stories out there. This one was great. I loved how you tied the whole freezing-stay-in-bed thing. I don't know, it just made it seem more real and emitional.

Maybe 'cause I had to drag my butt out of bed this morning, and now I'm sitting here wrapped up in a blanket.

But I seriously loved the story
Loverofgoodstories27 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
really good story!
Millster86 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Different but I liked it :)
shewolfUley chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
OMG. I cried while reading your story. Can you PLEASE continue this story or make a sequel? I want so badly for this to continue. You are an amazing writer!
herUSMCdream chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
so cute, love the story, read it about 50 times. hahah. :D
centuryshorty chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
OH DAMN, that brought me to tears

love this oneshot, amazing job

Ugh fucking dumily emily, hate da bitch, and I hate Sam, but not in this fic, love him

Love emily, this gave me beutifuls, love the lips on the shoulkder
brezzybrez chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
you should write a sequel to this.

I love the concept. great job.
Mora-Cullen chapter 1 . 6/21/2009