Reviews for I'll be back when it's all over...
Legendary Street Racer chapter 1 . 9/28/2002
The Pokemon fic lasted for two fics, but now it has ended. Digimon is back into action.
ker-plop chapter 1 . 2/25/2002
Hey hey! Haven't heard from ya in a while. Man, how do you get all those reviews? I'm practically getting NOTHING on my stories. Interesting how you got more reviews for something I suggested to ya than I did when I wrote my version. Catch ya later!
Taiora Love chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
o, so now it makes a lot more sense about that episode on season two, thanks for clearing that up for me, VIVA TAIORA!
Javeman chapter 1 . 11/11/2001
It's a Must Read Fanfic (tm) and I love it! The Taiora is truly my favorite couple, and these fanfics help us go through the [in]famous ending of Digimon, the story was overall nice but I don't buy the Sorato for a microsecond.
CheeseWizardmon not signed in cause we can't log in yet chapter 1 . 10/25/2001
Booya! I love this fic! This is how it should've turned out! Keep up the good work! _
Taiora Forever chapter 1 . 10/19/2001
good good and more good

Did I said it was good
MLPhoenix chapter 1 . 10/19/2001
Nice new spin on that infamous scene in ep. 50. Keep it up!
taiora love writer dont feel like sihgning in chapter 1 . 10/19/2001
Demented Koneko chapter 1 . 10/19/2001
Awww... that was a sweet sorry. It was good how you made Sora help out Matt but still really care about Tai.
Tempest Knight chapter 1 . 10/19/2001
Talk about an awsome story! may have had some grammer mistakes but hey who is looking?

Well Done!
JuliaChildOfNight chapter 1 . 10/19/2001
Sweet - But WHY did you write "Digimon: Digital Monsters; Digimon are the champions! Digimon: Digital Monsters; Digimon are the champions! Digimon: Digital Monsters; Digimon!" That's just...annoying. It doesn't fit in. Otherwise, a great fic! Sorato SUCKS! Sora and Tai suit each other much better (but I still go for Taito! -)
DominoDS not signed in chapter 1 . 10/19/2001
Verrrry cute, that's the way it should have happened, right?

If only the producers could read majority minds. Uh-oh I'm gonna get it for

that comment -_-'. ANyways I loved the short story, it was way cute.

Great job!