Reviews for Team Eight
mapplepie chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
Oooh,I really hope this fic isn't abandoned. It's so hard to find a good Naruto as Jounin teacher fic. Well, if you ever decide to update, I'm setting this on story alert!
Ratt1993 chapter 3 . 3/28/2009
I liked it very much

cant wait to see the next one
Nebula1701 chapter 3 . 7/24/2008
hehehe Naruto will finally understand what he's been lacking for years in his social department because of his team... Tsunade knew what she was doing...

Oh and Naruto Might have some fun training the Inuzuka I mean Naruto has had to have gotten used to some of the Kyuubi's transformations and techniques now.

The Inuzuka are a beast clan and the rely on close combat and beast ninjutsu. Naruto's transformations are very close to what the Inuzuka can do and I bet Naruto Developed some techniques using the Kyuubi's power. 'He is also bound to have better senses... why else would he get a tracker team.'

:) good story :)

~Nebula1701
juniper lawless chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Awesome I love how naruto can't remember their names
sco23 chapter 3 . 7/9/2008
I can't wait for the next chapter. Anyway do you need some new characters like other konoha teams to interact with. If you do pm me and I can send you their information.
sco23 chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
I don't think it was too easy, but it is a funny chapter.
sco23 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
This is a great start.
loved-less chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Awesome! Totally awesome! I can't wait for it to continue *goes and faves this story and puts it on alert list*