Reviews for Give Me A Little Trust
angelface 12 chapter 22 . 9/9
You have have this written so wonderfully that I could not stop reading. If you ever continue this or just an update I surely will be pleased. Keep writing please, you have amazing talent toccapture and hold my attention. Thanks for sharing this awesome story.
jk chapter 4 . 5/19
he married lauran...LOL ...that's some sad ass shit right there...who wants used up, I fuck whores ward?
Fleur50 chapter 22 . 6/24/2016
Je n'ai pas pu résister, c'est tellement bon, c'est vraiment dommage que la suite n'est pas là!
Fleur50 chapter 4 . 6/24/2016
Aie, je suis en retard...je viens juste de remarquer que la fin n'est pas là...dommage... Bye, bye...
Fleur50 chapter 3 . 6/24/2016
Lu avec Google Translate. French. Montréal, Québec.
Fleur50 chapter 2 . 6/24/2016
(:-)
Fleur50 chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
Départ canon!
posum chapter 22 . 6/5/2016
Please update and not abandon this story ... I am really enjoying it.
Leemonbutt chapter 3 . 4/27/2016
What an ass.
Sarah Amin chapter 4 . 11/2/2015
I'm sorry, I assume you wrote him like this as a faithful ever loving husband who takes his vows seriously but he's coming off as an idiot ..
The only reason his bitch of a wife hasn't divorced him yet is because he's her meal ticket, he's rich and so easily manipulated . Not to mention the fact that she's emotionally manipulating him by emphasizing his infertility instead of being supportive yet he can't smell the freaking roses .. She's cheating on him and probably has been for a loooong time .
*Rant Over* :D
HesMyBelAmi chapter 22 . 5/7/2015
Goodness, it's been a while since you've updated but that's okay. This story is absolutely great and I would be thrilled if it got updated.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/13/2014
more more please! that was an amazing story!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/25/2014
Look i know its been two years but can you please continue?
jk chapter 9 . 7/3/2014
Ummm fuck that? He loved his wife just a few days ago and wanted to work it out! he doesn't even trust bella but want to give her his heart
all they do is talk about his problems and honestly I don't think hes given bella anything to fall for ya know. Bella and Jake! Jacob? where are you handsome?
jk chapter 4 . 7/3/2014
hes married and bellas playing victim again...god are all your stories like this?
1,154 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »