Reviews for Special Effects
seabo76 chapter 2 . 12/5/2016
Big thumbs up! Awesome twist lol
seabo76 chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
Liked itAlways had a soft spot for Ashley. She definitely has the big sis/mama bear vibe to her character. And poor Liara totally needs to unwind sometimes...right?
Chaosquo chapter 8 . 9/13/2016
I like these short stores a lot, both the humor and the fluff. The characterizations are well done, especially Ashley, it seems to me that a lot of fics put her in a negative light (maybe because of her ME2/3 behavior?), but your version is really likable.
13thJackal chapter 2 . 1/13/2016
That was good you had me going one way then when you opened the door ... it was so funny.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
The bar fight was funny i injoyed the comedy. Keep up the good writing.
13thJackal chapter 3 . 1/13/2016
Lo, now that was funny
13thJackal chapter 2 . 1/13/2016
That one was well written.
Yuri-hime chapter 6 . 11/13/2014
*swoons* I love love LOVE these cute and sweet sisterly moments between Liara and Ashley that you've crafted :D
Very highly unusual and rare since Ashley is usually such an ass to Liara, so it's really nice to see this 360 degree change in their relationship. Good writing :)
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Fun chap. I enjoyed :)
Octoberskys chapter 6 . 8/30/2011
kudos on the watch references. I am sure that each branch may call them a little something different.

Our first watch was 0800 - 1200

0000 - 0400 was called the balls to four. Double zeros meaning the balls.

Never heard of a dog watch.

Ok dark thirty which I still use... is anytime it's dark and your butt should be in bed... No one should ever see 0300 in the morning...

So everyone who reads this...know that somewhere out in the cold, or heat is a sailor, solider or airman standing watch for your protection.. ALL OVER THE WORLD!
Octoberskys chapter 4 . 8/30/2011
I like the fluffy... more more

however being on a very large Naval ship my self (13 stories hight and as long as a football field) it was never cold. It was always HOT! And in Saudi even hotter...

but I like the story and really like how it developes.
Hewhoislost chapter 8 . 12/22/2010
good fic man keep up the good work
newtritious chapter 8 . 10/11/2010
Ah, poor Joker. You'd think the Shadow Broker will have better ways to get off, despite his medical condition.
newtritious chapter 6 . 10/11/2010
Wow! Were you in the navy to have such knowledge about navy watches? Or do you look them up just to make your writing authentic? Either is admirable!

And Shepard has to find another pillow...
newtritious chapter 4 . 10/11/2010
The cobalt blood gave it away for me. I'm happy about it though, diehard FemShep/Liara fan as I am.