Reviews for Kon
Grieving Warrior chapter 9 . 7/17/2009
This is a really interesting story. I've never seen one quite like this before. I hope to see more of it eventually. Thank you for sharing your story with us.
Rezuvious chapter 9 . 3/25/2009
rather interesting story you have going here
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 9 . 1/28/2009
Will the real Naruto be revived?
Lexor chapter 9 . 1/19/2009
update soon!
Bloodgalore chapter 9 . 1/8/2009
Thank you for updating! So won't the hokage wonder about why Naruto can change into a fox? And why did you name this story Kon? Just wondering
Pentecost chapter 9 . 1/6/2009
ABitterPill chapter 9 . 1/5/2009
Well this is a unique spin on things. I will admit when I read the first chapter I cried. The idea of Naruto dying makes me very very sad.

Even if he calls himself Naruto, and may be a bit like him personality wise, I don't know if you can actually say that Naruto Uzumaki is the main character. Technically the main character is an OC, "Kitsu" if you will. Of course I suppose I'm just being overly technical about it. To me though, Naruto is Naruto, and no-one else can claim that distinction.

Thus far it's been an interesting read. I wonder if anyone will learn the truth about what happened to Naruto.

I'm guessing the gem is a hoshi no tama. I'm kind of curious why Naruto doesn't know what it is... growing up alone with no-one to instruct him in Kitsune ways?

But yeah, it's not a bad fic. Though Naruto dying still makes me very very sad.
vash3055 chapter 9 . 1/5/2009

have more hinanaru or hina fox
Bloodgalore chapter 8 . 12/29/2008
Pentecost chapter 8 . 12/27/2008
Both chapters were great and Merry Christmas!

...oops it's the 27th.
BrazeRancor chapter 8 . 12/27/2008
Aww. Very nice! Thanks for the Christmas present!
BlueBakaNinja chapter 7 . 12/26/2008
aww cute ending. i hope haku lives and goes with him. he needs someone to get close too as friend or more and she knows about him. in any case i hope to read soon.
TheNameUnspoken chapter 8 . 12/26/2008
Nice story, but any Naruto harem must have Hinata
Pentecost chapter 6 . 12/16/2008
“Yeah,” Kakashi began slowly. His eyes widened with Naruto’s, “Kon's still awesome.”
Bloodgalore chapter 6 . 12/16/2008
Cool, thanks for the update. What's the fox's name anyway. I forgot