Reviews for Consume me
Shizza24 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Amazing read! 3 You portrayed ZeKi perfectly!

And Fate, indeed, was quite the criminal for it did snatch her away from him again... T_T I wonder if we'll ever see a Zero rid of all his pains..

Though excellent work!
Sepsis chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
"I really like Zero x Yuuki, though you can't lie about Kaname's good looks. Everytime I watch VK I hve to drool at least once" haha, thats true! XD

I really liked it! :)
candycloud8 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Okay, I have perfect conscience that this fine story was crafted three years ago; dear author.

It's pretty perplexing, or perhaps even awkward, for me to review this exquisite one-shot of yours all of a sudden, no? For that, please forgive me by all means.

Relating back to 'Consume me', to say I was baffled would be an understatement, indeed. Why, you ask? I was blown away by your exceptional use of the English Language to compose a terrific chronicle like this!

Several innovative phrases were scattered throughout this story like specks of glitter which adds on to the everlasting shimmer of your vivid descriptions; and to the top-notch storyline of course. Impressive, I must say.

Your attempt at portraying Zero was marvelously done. You captured his essence impeccably, to a point whereby I believe few could do so.

Well done, Crimson-Clee. I do hope your sight has been set with a future involving the English Language, but that is not a place at all for me to say, no?

Beautiful and each sentence has a claw mark of its own radiant originality.

Lots of love,

Candy
paper parasols chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
beautiful and emotional.
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Some days the truth dawns on you, and some days the truth is having a bad day and walks up and smacks you in the face. Some days it's really pissy, and takes a couple of body parts with it. (Sorry, FMA reference.) This one was lovely. I really like your style of writing.
alwaysmyoriginalsin chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Great story! I realised that this is the first story I've read in which Yuuki takes the initiative to kiss Zero and make her feelings known, and not the other way round, so that was really refreshing to read.

However, I should tell you, sometimes the sentences get a little too long-winded and complex. Eg. "just now he realized that they had been closed in repeated reverie." or "He preferred this state of numbness in which he basked like a prisoner did welcome the pure sunlight on his face when he became free again, and in that being ignorant to his appetencies was not deemed impossible."

Sometimes, it's better to keep the sentences relatively simple. Overall, however, the story was amazing, so keep up the good work!
oriharaizalia chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Passionate, angsty, sad, romantic, all at once *-*

You write really good, the choice of words, the descriptions, everything is like.. perfect.

Loved it :D
earthlyXangel chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Ahh, amazing! I seriously love this! It's so sweet and sad and just perfect! . Awesome, awesome, awesome! SO CUTE!
Blueangel367 chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
very passionate. you could really feel their emotion and heat coming from the words.. very well done. thankyou
valiantblueknight chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
it was sad. it made me want to cry because of zeros pain. your a good writer.
fisheye lens chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
I am in love with this story. Insanely so. I have no idea why I just loved this story - no, wait I do. -flashes a grin-

This is one of the best Zero/Yuuki stories I ever read, and the angsty feeling in it is potrayed so well. I...can't...really say what I like about the story...so I'll just show you my favorite part?

-“No, you are Zero. Kiriyuu Zero. You are not such a person and not a monster in disguise of a human.” Her warm breath brushed his ear, shortly distracting him from the purity and the resolve her eyes were emanating. “Repeat it.”

“I’m Zero.” He murmured huskily.-

This was hot, burning, blue-flamed hot. Just so. I'm speechless. -swallows, trying not to cry- Write more Zero/Yuuki stories? Please? I'm killed by the angst. -sighs- So good.
AssassinedAngel chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
"But he knew where the hints of his abnormality where hidden..." 'were hidden'.

"Why don’t understand?" ?

This was adorable! Your wording is incredible. Fantastic story!
Darknessdawns chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
And here I thought this was going to be all depressig and stuff. I really liked it though. It had a sweet ending. I love Zero/yuuki fics and I hope you write many more.
Me-O-Tojite chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
That was simply beautiful. You know, it's only when writers read something like this that they truely realize their own inadequacies. Your story was so beautifully written it made my heart ache. So many lines captured my attention and made me think on a level that I haven't in quite some time. Thank you for writing this. I'm not sure if I have the right words to tell you how amazed I am, but I hope you know how wonderful of a writer you are. Sublime. That's as close as I can come. Wonderful job. Thank you.

Ki o tsukete. Ja ne.
ButtonPinCollector chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
I think you portrayed Zero, Yuuki and their relationship perfectly. Much love for this!