Reviews for What Once Was Broken
lovelydrarrylover chapter 1 . 1/28
Awwww! So cute and sad.
AliceHyuuga07 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
OMG! It's so beautifully tragic that my eyes started to tear up. Je l'aime!
Gracealma chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Story was sad for Severus, yet Harry found happiness in Draco. Good job.
Macbeth2 chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
I love how they said the same thing to each other, except Harry didn't hear it when Snape said it. I really do like this fic, and I love the quote at the end!
glitterball chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
I really like this. Another great story!
just.another.broken.soul chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
oh my god :(

that was so sad *wipes away tear* and you wrote it so well too.

Poor Severus :( he deffinatly deserved what he got, but i still feel sorry for him :(

i was so happy that Harry had a happy ending though :) Severus treated him so badly :'( huggles harry.

once again amazing story :)

love J.A.B.S

x
skrybspryt chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
amazing.
AnimeMandi22 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
I’m not sure anything I could say would give justice to this wonderful story. It may have been sad but I think it’s the best one I have read in a long time. The plot was amazing and it was written perfectly. The characters were well constructed and though some might say that they where a tad out of character I think that the real ones would have reacted in the same way were they in that situation. It’s amazing and I wouldn’t change even one letter.
Seleniazetai chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Aw, poor both of them. Mostly poor Harry (though I'm glad he got such a happy ending), but I still somewhat symphatize with Snape. I'm not very good at the "seeing what's right in front of you" thing either..
Cat Streaked By Rain chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
I love Snape but he had it coming. *huggles Snape anyway*
Dark-Light 92 chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
aw i actually kind of felt sry for Severus but really he did deserve it. Im glad Harry was able to find the one for him be able to love again. Great thing that Severus finally realized that abuse lost him harry forever, even though he was happy for them in the end. GREAT little oneshot!
macaday me a nut chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Aw...poor diddums. Those quotes are so totally stolen...by me that is. :) Loved it muchly. I'm glad Harry finally got happiness.

Macaday me a nut (and your one too!)
HarrySnape1989 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Aw! That was beautifully sad. I loved the way you put it together It has a poetic feel to it. I don't know how to explain it but I love this fiiclet. It shows that not everything is roses and rainbows...I like it a lot.

Thank you for this.

Julianne
NelliGirl chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Wow. I could feel the anger and heart ache. Good story.
Gothic Tigress chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
wonderful story the very last line almost made me cry, heck snape crying almost made me cry...and I don't cry O.O Beautiful yet heartwrenching story I loved it