Reviews for Death after Dessert
Oh god chapter 8 . 2/28
2016 and I'm back yet again writhing at how this amazing story was abandoned one chapter away from its grand revelation

ARRRG
BabyGhost123 chapter 8 . 1/1
I love the story, I never thought of Light and L going to be in a relationship kind of through jail. I love the plots and different twists that came with the story. Update the story when u get the chance or if u will ever again come back to the story I will be forever grateful. I wonder if Mello and Near would be together in a relationship when everything dies down.
Kalikokat123 chapter 8 . 11/26/2014
I truley hate
Guest chapter 8 . 3/16/2014
How dare you do this to me, to us! Abandoning this story before the grand revelation! Now I will ache ti know the end for the rest of my life! #crying#

If you have a heart, update one last time, even if it was four years ago you wrote this story.

Ps: if it wasn't clear yet, I love this fic
BabyAssassin chapter 8 . 4/29/2013
WHY HAVE YOU NOT FINISHED THIS?! The ending is like one chapter away and everything, if you abandoned it can you at least leave an author's note. It's been three years so please please please update, you can't just leave it at such a huge cliffhanger!
Everwild chapter 8 . 10/21/2012
Why haven't you finished this?! It looks like there's only one more chapter left too!
pokemaster101 chapter 8 . 6/18/2012
Oooh my god. Don't leave us here! At least tell us who did it!

Pleeeeeaaasssse update. Before we all die of suspense.

Should've known about Mello and Matt. Fail! XD

I first thought Kiyomi, then I realized they were friends. Matt makes sense...with Mello and Mikami's explanations... It's not Raito, apparently. Sayu makes me wonder a bit...

All in all, I have no idea. I'm terrible at mysteries. I get more wrong than right. X)

Keep it up! 8DDDDD
Owl Winter chapter 8 . 4/19/2012
Ohhhhhhhh! Just ONE chapter away from the revelation, and the last update was in '10! Is this story abandoned? I really have loved it so far!

Please don't leave this story hanging like this! It's been really good so far!
inactiveaccount100000 chapter 8 . 11/12/2011
looks like in the next chapter we'll find out who the murderer is! I kinda wish I'd started reading this fic when chapter 8 was already out. Now I'm dying with curiosity.

I've always wanted to read a death note fic like this, I'm so happy this was written!
Varia no Shizue chapter 8 . 9/1/2011
This is such an amazing fic, it's done really well. I love mystery :) I wonder who murdered Misa, and please update, this is such a massive cliffhanger!
Moth Mask chapter 8 . 4/2/2011
:o Oooooh, L figured it out! What is it? Update soon to solve the mystery~ (And we need more LxRaito love :3)
Withershins chapter 8 . 3/25/2011
Updating would be nice, please, as that is a horrible and downright sadistic place to end the story. This is such wonderful story; I love murder mysteries, and a lxraito murder mystery is just that much better!

You've done a great job with this. Please finish! I'm dying!
ppurpple chapter 8 . 3/20/2011
please update soon
zabani-chan chapter 8 . 2/18/2011
I was just wondering if you were continuing this story. I love it and was, admittedly, shocked and upset at where you left off. I got to the end of the last chapter and was like: blink...blink...stare..."Nooooo!"
kalapenaali chapter 8 . 1/18/2011
D8 you must continue especially you said that murder will be revieled in the next chapter. I so hope that you haven't abonded this wonderful story.