Reviews for Maiden
Boohbear19 chapter 5 . 11/22/2015
Please keep updating! This story is so good! I know it's been years since you last updated but I hope you continue! :P
Guest chapter 4 . 11/22/2015
'Roxas' is creeping me out! Hahaha! I wonder what's going on with that creature!? And that bit with Sora and Kairi at the end was hiarious! XD
Boohbear19 chapter 3 . 11/22/2015
This is so good! :) I thought the lemon was absolutely excellent and I loved the cute fluffy moment between Sora and Kairi after and how he was sweet enough to make her a bagel when he felt bad from making her late! And the epic scene at the end of this chapter with roxas! Why was he attacking Kairi!? Guess I'll find out! :P anyways, I'm really glad you made a sequel, I'm enjoying it very much!
Boohbear19 chapter 2 . 11/22/2015
This is getting really interesting! And I loved the friendship moments of this chapter and Sora making he ice! XD That was priceless!
Boohbear19 chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Very interesting beginning! I can't wait to read
More! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
This is some of the best KH fan fic I've read. If you're still writing I really hope that you finish the story you've started :)
Master Doom Maker chapter 5 . 3/14/2014
I don't know if you're still around, but it would be nice to see you continue. :-)
bdawgwarfear chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
*huge, round, pleading kitty eyes* please.. more story? i like more story...
rogers900 chapter 5 . 9/4/2011
Hey just finished reading

Please finish it out im lovin it im so following an faving
jaxon chapter 5 . 4/28/2011
cool story, but seriously it's about time to update.
spirit chapter 5 . 1/16/2011
awsom plz finish
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Why do you hate us update the damn story
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Why have you not finished we have been waiting to long were going crazy not knowing please finish
Kanto the Slayer chapter 5 . 10/10/2010
GWAAAAAH!

What'd she get, what'd she get? I must know, now!

Seriously though, good start, well written. MOAR.
Update chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
It's been more than a year since you updated please finish the story