Reviews for An Introduction
tinkrbell225 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
love this story so much and so true too
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Wistful, and very well written, thank you.
fox chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Nice little scene, though I was a little confused you went with the name 'Torren.' Seemed like you were going with the name 'Tagan,' though I have been reading your stories here from the bottom up, so maybe you just decided to switch over at some point?
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
So heartbreaking! I think this is dead-on for The Seed. John and Torren are so cute together. And the description of John at the end is incredible. You really captured his emotions.
tripwatcher2 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Oh wow! That was powerful and so bittersweet! I love how you wrote Carson!
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
I loved the opening in which you describe John holding the baby - it was such a beautiful scene; I could picture it to perfection. Oh, but themn this perfect picture was riven with angst! WHAT A CONTRAST!
Laura chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
*sques*

I LOVE IT! Ruby, you kill me with the non-angst - but the fluffy fluff was just what I needed!

I love it:D
sakurablue13 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
geez... i'm just... lost...

this is very touching. you've got me
skipgunner chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
That was brilliant. I'm a little confused, though... isn't Teyla's Papa called Tagan? Did you just base Torren on that?

Truthfully, I like Torren better. We should suggest that to TPTB. I'll just call JM and PM and let them know we've decided on a better name. I don't think they'll take my call, but I could give it a whirl if you like. :D

Well done, mate. ;)
LinziDay chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Aw, jeez! Carson... the baby... John... Teyla... just, aw jeez.
Deana chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Oh this is so sweet! I can't wait for season 5...I'm SO GLAD we succeeded in getting Carson back! WOO HOO!
Scifan chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Wonderfuly written Ruby. Thanks. :D
MrsB108 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Fabulous dude...yet again...I swear its a true talent to get every sentence just as it should be and it all flows so easily...Bravo...
YappiChick chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
I say you write angst very well. :D Me loves Carson so I'm a happy chick! :D

And...it's actually finished! That's two stories that are completed! What is happening? You don't want to lose your WIP Queen status, do you? ;)
Wedjatqi chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Nice! You write a good Carson by the way.

Esp liked the 'Bless his heart' line - I have thought that myself in regards to John.