Reviews for Hidden In The Vents
Rosario545675 chapter 14 . 4/11
I have to admit, this is an excellent story! When I first saw the title and the summary, I was a little iffy, but it definitely turned out better than expected! (no offense or anything) I've recently had trouble reading to the end of fics, given that they often start to get boring, cliche, or just go... weird and crack-ish somewhere around the middle. However, I managed to read up to the latest update on this one! I think this is a very good idea, and hope you can continue/finish this!

Rosa v
lala32903 chapter 14 . 3/19
So if zetsu is essentially made up of Madara and Hashirama...
Wow. Combine the two, you get fatherly figure!
KaixDecayx chapter 14 . 3/15
This was great. I loved it. Its like this really unique twist on akatsuki bonds. _ I'm gonna cry if you like don't update soon.
Are they going to kidnap and adopt gaara?
purloined wings chapter 6 . 1/28
On one hand, this story is totally unrealistic. I mean, really, why would Zetsu give away all his jutsu to a brat just because said brat pet his leaves. That's kind of stupid. If anything I would have expected a "learn this jutsu and we'll think about letting you learn the next one" approach.

On the other hand, this story is really interesting. I really like it and the fact that it's entirely unique and entertaining.

What I think I'm trying to say is, screw logic.

Thanks a lot!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/15/2014
Is it Madara?
Guest chapter 13 . 9/19/2014
Please update pleeeeaaaassseee
lady kae chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
When are you planning on finishing it? I really am looking forward to it, I love this story, it's awesome!
gin chapter 14 . 2/23/2014
come on new chapter come on come on I live you r writing you are every good so come on
Rosario2634 chapter 14 . 2/13/2014
next chapter of hidden in the vents please!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/25/2014
continue!
Mickyg Luvs Most Stuff chapter 14 . 1/5/2014
Wahhhhhhh! Can't wait for the next chapter if there will be one! I love it
Ashabird chapter 14 . 12/27/2013
absolutely wonderful!
this story is so completely original, and really funny too. :) i like the genetic changes naruto is going through, i haven't seen it before in any other fix and i'm wondering since kakashi's father died and the death of his team left him completely alone, if he'll latch on to naruto to be his father or brother and teach him his jutsus or join akatsuki. it would be really interesting if naruto's chakra turned white from the hatake DNA and he got the sharingan. i'm really eager to find out what will happen if the kyuubi chakra, hatake chakra, sharingan and his parents DNA combine to form a new bloodline or some new kind of ability.
i really, really, REALLY can't wait to see what happens when orochimaru finds out about these changes. i already know he's all pedo for naruto and now that he's gone through all of these changes he's amazing research material, (love the pedoness it's satisfying to see orochimaru so frustrated that he can't get to naruto) but i'm very curious to see how he reacts when he see's naruto, itachi AND sasuke. all people he's wanting to molest/research/control. will he try to get all of them, move on to another once he fails to get one? i really want to see what would happen if itachi was recruited. would he and naruto band together to escape orochimaru's molestation attempts?
will kakashi give naruto the hatake chakra sword? (which may become something new in reaction to the kyuubi's chakra)
now that kyuubis made some changes to naruto, will he be more cannibalistic like zetsu and like the taste of blood?
will naruto get a summons?
you did a really great job! completely hilarious! but it says that it was last updated in 2012. will there ever be another chapter?
good writing,
ashabird
gin chapter 14 . 12/10/2013
are you going to write 14 soon it has bean sum time
Guest chapter 14 . 9/1/2013
Next chapter of hidden in the vents please!