Reviews for Hidden In The Vents
random reader chapter 14 . 6/6
it is good so far, but i wish that you would continue it
awefanfic chapter 14 . 5/29
please update soon!what would happen now?is the leader uchiha madara?
Sadi chapter 14 . 11/11/2015
It's been so long since you have posted
Rosario545675 chapter 14 . 4/11/2015
I have to admit, this is an excellent story! When I first saw the title and the summary, I was a little iffy, but it definitely turned out better than expected! (no offense or anything) I've recently had trouble reading to the end of fics, given that they often start to get boring, cliche, or just go... weird and crack-ish somewhere around the middle. However, I managed to read up to the latest update on this one! I think this is a very good idea, and hope you can continue/finish this!

Rosa v
lala32903 chapter 14 . 3/19/2015
So if zetsu is essentially made up of Madara and Hashirama...
Wow. Combine the two, you get fatherly figure!
KaixDecayx chapter 14 . 3/15/2015
This was great. I loved it. Its like this really unique twist on akatsuki bonds. _ I'm gonna cry if you like don't update soon.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/5/2015
Are they going to kidnap and adopt gaara?
Jitsuwa Jitsuwa chapter 6 . 1/28/2015
On one hand, this story is totally unrealistic. I mean, really, why would Zetsu give away all his jutsu to a brat just because said brat pet his leaves. That's kind of stupid. If anything I would have expected a "learn this jutsu and we'll think about letting you learn the next one" approach.

On the other hand, this story is really interesting. I really like it and the fact that it's entirely unique and entertaining.

What I think I'm trying to say is, screw logic.

Thanks a lot!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/15/2014
Is it Madara?
Guest chapter 13 . 9/19/2014
Please update pleeeeaaaassseee
lady kae chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
When are you planning on finishing it? I really am looking forward to it, I love this story, it's awesome!
gin chapter 14 . 2/23/2014
come on new chapter come on come on I live you r writing you are every good so come on
Rosario2634 chapter 14 . 2/13/2014
next chapter of hidden in the vents please!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/25/2014
continue!
Mickyg Luvs Most Stuff chapter 14 . 1/5/2014
Wahhhhhhh! Can't wait for the next chapter if there will be one! I love it