Reviews for Pretty Girl
seeking-out-sunshine chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
... damn this was beautiful.
blank1672 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
just stunning.

i absolutely loved it and i cried at the end.

joe
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
wow you read my mind. I thought the song pretty girl fit them so well. Bravo
Gerudo Desert chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Kind of late to be reviewing, but this was beautiful, and you should know thaPr
Sepsis chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I wasn never really sure what I felt for Misa. Most of the time I didnt really care for her but after this story..? well, you wrote that wonderful, her thoughts (and I could really understand her way of thinking) and feelings. Even though its kind of hard for me to imagine Light in such a sweet way Miya saw him.. Well, it would be adorable if stuff like that really happened because Misa really deserved them.
JoeyHazelLM chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Wow, I don't usually like Misa, but this really made me feel for her. And I don't really care to much about Light and her as a couple, but again, this was so awesome that I just had to add this to my favourites.

Great job!
deanwimpchester chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I liked this. Misa is amazing in this, I have to say. The way you got her to think and be that way you did was genius. Pure, unadulterated, genius.
onceuponachildhood chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
That's one of the few fanfictions that can reduce me to tears. Simply breathtaking.
thunderings chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
I've read a lot of stuff on this site, but this by far is the *best* oneshot I've ever read. I honestly didn't think I'd ever find an intelligent, comprehensible Light/Misa, but I did. So many of the Light/Misa stories on this site are contrived, make Misa look like an idiot, and are barely readable. This however, was beautifully written. For a oneshot, it was packed with emotion. I *felt* Misa's pain over Light's passing; and I rarely ever feel anything while reading a story. You did such a great job.
Iris - Soul Guidance chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Yay for more Misa and Raito love!

Keep your work up )
Sage of Downtown Hyrule chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
This is good stuff. Misa is characterized perfectly, and this is what I would think her to do after Light died.

Amazing really. I'll be on the lookout. A fellow MisaLight supporter is a gift indeed. Hahaha.

-Sage
Master Solo chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
this is so sweet and beautiful
Nekomata-sama chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Oh,my goodness! That was so BEAUTIFUL and so SWEET!Poor Misa-Misa (CRIES). Your writing style is so AMAZING! Great job!
ChristinaAngel chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
I love the fluff! This was very sad but very sweet at the same time, and a nice look on Misa's mind.
LollipopLawliet chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Wow.. this is such a sad story that really explains what Misa was thinking and how she committed "hari-kiri" that day. Great story! Keep writing Death Note stories! )