Reviews for Your Favourite Number
Crushed Hale.x chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Wow . I've always , always loved a dark fic where Sakura is in control . But I get the feeling you're trying to put across that she wasn't in control , and that just made it even better . It's so beautiful in it's own little corrupted way . You're amazing .
GogglesAndVideoGamesOhJoy chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Dark, and beautiful...

Russian Roullete, amirite?
Saya.The.Shuki chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Well...atleat they both die together!great story!
TigerLilyette chapter 1 . 7/12/2008

i like your stories
The Lion Lover chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
AH! I love your writing! THIS WAS GREAT! _ But I was also angry...not because of the story but...WHY DID YOU DELETE 'Closer'? I loved it. Are you going to make it shorter? Please don't, it's perfect the way that it is. But since it's yours you can do what you want...just don't make me sad T_T You are good at dark fics...I want to be good at dark fics...-tries to soak in your awsomeness- AH WHY ISN'T IT WORKING? -sob sob- Oh well...keep writing! _
ClubSlut chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
That was a bit depressing, lol.

Love it.
PinkNeonSocks chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Veroxion you are demented, lol.

You request you make one like this but change it to Itachi, that would work well.

Update soon.
madskittlez chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Just some constructive criticsm. (sorry for grammer and spelling btw) First off I like it. The idea was there. The only problem really is the 'second person' pov. It's nearly never used for this reason, YOU. the word was overused. There were times when you could have played with wording a bit. When you use that 'y' word, it should be scarce. If read too much the reader feels almost pressured in a sense. YOU YOU YOU, like you are pointing the finger. This is not a flame, just writer to writer tips. For instance here's a little cleanup.

'Is this fear?' the question plays in your head.

Eyes glance to the opponent before you, his dark eyes are almost glaring...

sorry if i was rude.