Reviews for Date Rape
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 9 . 7/12/2013
Wow! what an interesting story.. Hard topic to write about but your doing a good job.. hope you update soon...
ambard10 chapter 8 . 7/8/2013
hello... great story when you update?
jessica steel chapter 8 . 1/14/2010
aw! can not wait for more
brookiwinchester chapter 8 . 12/28/2009
more? i really luv it
Freak-of-the-night21 chapter 8 . 5/16/2009
Good
AZNsexinezz chapter 4 . 3/10/2009
Oh dear and Nick is struggling with whether or not to tell them he's gay? Oh I hope Gil can help him. This story's getting good by the way.
AZNsexinezz chapter 2 . 3/10/2009
GASP! Oh no poor Nick. Well I guess it's good that Gil will be there. Can't wait to see what happens between them. I love the Gil/Nick pairing. (Gee, I hope i'm not alone in this.)
Murgy31 chapter 7 . 9/20/2008
I loved it! Please update soon!
Murgy31 chapter 6 . 9/20/2008
This is such an awesome story!
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
I loved it! Well Written!
NicknHotchfan chapter 5 . 7/1/2008
Now Grissom know Nicky is gay and I hope he protected him whoever raped him. I think Nick should stay at his place 'till Brass catch him or them.
TeaLite chapter 4 . 6/28/2008
That was a great chapter ... Thank you for including Jim. I'm glad that was the option you decided to use. I just wonder what the others will say when they arrive and I wonder what exactly Jim told Grissom when he called him.
NicknHotchfan chapter 3 . 6/25/2008
I think Nick should talk to Brass and pretended that he saw someone raped the man 'till Brass figure it out who was really a victim. I like to see Brass get angry at the whoever doing it to men. Nick need to go to the hospital to check out and don't do what Catherine did, because Grissom will figure it out.
TeaLite chapter 3 . 6/25/2008
Good story, I like how you've made Nick a little bit on the shy side. I like option 3, I love Jim and I never get enough good Jim fics.

Zara
KASEY64 chapter 2 . 6/25/2008
Poor Nick. It's funny how women are warned not to take drinks from strangers but guys don't heed that advice. At leas he knows on of their names(if it was his name).Can't wait to see more.