Reviews for The Wizard of Cartoons
Warty Hogg chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Posting material that is protected by copyright-including song lyrics-is forbidden by the posting guidelines of this site and is a violation of copyright law. A 'disclaimer' in NO WAY grants permission to infringe. It is merely an admission of guilt-this is the person I stole this from-and would be treated as such in any legal action. In addition, monetary gain on the part of the infringer is NOT required for the infringement to be legally actionable.
Please remove all copyrighted material. The administration of this site and the legal representatives of the legitimate copyright holder have been notified.
The copyright on the Wizard of OZ 1936 film including lyrics was renewed so it is still protected.
V.I.S.I.O.N-K.I.N.G chapter 7 . 3/17/2012
This was interesting, using Spongebob classic to explain a story, and using some Banjo Kazooie foes, plus some additions, wasn't too bad?

But you know, Patrick being the scarecrow in needing a brain was clever. And if you had to do this again, I probably think maybe Squidward as the Tin-Man, cause he would need a heart, and Sandy, well she's always seen as the brave person, so her being like the Cowardly Lion coulda been an idea? But, this was your story, so, them are your choices.

So anyway, thanks for making this 'unique' work.
tomboyishgirl108 chapter 3 . 7/8/2008
XD You kept the characters very well, and even added extras. I'm surprised noone reviewed yet. . Oh well, update soon!