Reviews for Whispering Pain
Uh Oooooooh!
An0nym0us-Writer chapter 13 . 1/2/2014
YES CRYSTAL AND SILVER SHOULD TOTALLY BE TOGETHER FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!
XxBSCxX chapter 13 . 11/14/2012
Moreeeee go on with it! Or else I'll kill myself!
AmaranthWriter chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I looove this so much! Silver and Crystal, just so prefect the way you wrote them!
Killer of thy Cookies chapter 13 . 12/29/2010
Awesome stuff. I spent more than an hour reading this, eventually contemplated on stopping but was too hooked to! Lol I think Bridgette was hot too xD
Black Maya chapter 13 . 12/23/2010
finally i was able to finish it before my mom told me to stop! I was so hooked up that i didn't look at the time! 8D

I shall read the sequel tomorrow~ :3

-Black Maya
Black Maya chapter 10 . 12/23/2010
oh my gosh crystal! Dx

must read next chapter before mom tells me to stop!
Black Maya chapter 5 . 12/23/2010
i'm starting to know who the brunette is! xD
Glaciezxstar chapter 13 . 7/20/2010
This fanfic is great! :D Even though I'm a fan of mangaquest and not specialjewel. I re-read this fanfic twice because it is just too awesome and epic~ 83
Vani Jane chapter 13 . 3/20/2010
Had just finished reading it and I'm glad things were sorted out in the end but aw, did it have to end like that?

-Don't take me wrong, I mean Silver and Crystal should be together (biased opinion) and what's going to happen to Yellow and Red?

Please make a part 2. :D

I really loved the way you wrote this story. As I read it, I pictured it in my head as if it really happened in the manga. The way you wrote it was very much like how the manga progressed.

All in all, wonderful job!

-Vani Jane

P.S. I hope you have a Part Two for this... :D
purpletwist chapter 13 . 3/18/2010
AWw this story had me going for a Silver/crystal shipping but you pulled it off.

great job
Canine Warrior chapter 13 . 3/6/2010
Even though I'm a chosenshipper, I like your story!

Make a sequel! Make a sequel! Make a sequel!
MrMissMrs Random chapter 13 . 3/3/2010
SILV AND CRYS BETTER END UP TOGETHAR! GR! :(

...Ehehe, sorry about that. XD
Quince's Blue Moon-Chillflower chapter 13 . 3/3/2010
PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL! It took me a while to get to this point, it was a really wonderful story that needs a sequel! PLEASE!

Keep on truck'in~Wolfstar, the Master of Shadowclan
talkstoangels77 chapter 13 . 3/3/2010
Please write a sequel! I want things to turn out all right between them!