Reviews for Whispering Pain
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
It is good, but the screw, why luckyshipping?
Guest chapter 8 . 10/13/2016
All I can say now is dying QwQ your doing an amazing job qwp though I pretty sure you've finished X3 I can't help but review
Guest chapter 6 . 10/13/2016
I've read to here and not posted a review caus risk if you've finished or not but I can't take it QWQ this is by far the most amazing special jewel shipping fanfic plus all the other ships I'm legit dying owo it's AWESOME and idk when u made this I clicked and loved it and I'm going to tell my frd who LOVES this stuff and all my other frds who do as well owo w so amazing
Guest chapter 13 . 1/18/2015
Uh Oooooooh!
An0nym0us-Writer chapter 13 . 1/2/2014
YES CRYSTAL AND SILVER SHOULD TOTALLY BE TOGETHER FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!
BSCace chapter 13 . 11/14/2012
Moreeeee go on with it! Or else I'll kill myself!
PrismaticHotelier chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I looove this so much! Silver and Crystal, just so prefect the way you wrote them!
Killer of thy Cookies chapter 13 . 12/29/2010
Awesome stuff. I spent more than an hour reading this, eventually contemplated on stopping but was too hooked to! Lol I think Bridgette was hot too xD
Black Maya chapter 13 . 12/23/2010
finally i was able to finish it before my mom told me to stop! I was so hooked up that i didn't look at the time! 8D

I shall read the sequel tomorrow~ :3

-Black Maya
Black Maya chapter 10 . 12/23/2010
oh my gosh crystal! Dx

must read next chapter before mom tells me to stop!
Black Maya chapter 5 . 12/23/2010
i'm starting to know who the brunette is! xD
Glaciezxstar chapter 13 . 7/20/2010
This fanfic is great! :D Even though I'm a fan of mangaquest and not specialjewel. I re-read this fanfic twice because it is just too awesome and epic~ 83
Vani Jane chapter 13 . 3/20/2010
Had just finished reading it and I'm glad things were sorted out in the end but aw, did it have to end like that?

-Don't take me wrong, I mean Silver and Crystal should be together (biased opinion) and what's going to happen to Yellow and Red?

Please make a part 2. :D

I really loved the way you wrote this story. As I read it, I pictured it in my head as if it really happened in the manga. The way you wrote it was very much like how the manga progressed.

All in all, wonderful job!

-Vani Jane

P.S. I hope you have a Part Two for this... :D
purpletwist chapter 13 . 3/18/2010
AWw this story had me going for a Silver/crystal shipping but you pulled it off.

great job
GayWarden11 chapter 13 . 3/6/2010
Even though I'm a chosenshipper, I like your story!

Make a sequel! Make a sequel! Make a sequel!