Reviews for Sleepwalking
CordeliaWren chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Brilliant. Simply brilliant.
Dazzle Me Again chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
That was really good, congrats for the author.
ryan91 chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
This is awesome! I love the third person and the concise sentences. I would love to read more stories from you, great job!
itsjuliaaa chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
To the real author:

Wow that story is amazing! I love R/M. Write more of them together. This story is great and you can write really well!

francesfresh007 x
anailuj chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Just amazing...

I loved the writing style and the story is just fantastic.

Congratulations to the person who wrote this!

angeluhhh chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
I loved it! I like how there was different sequences and showed how things were and how they changed.

congrats to whoever the writer is :)
Sis2ACsrSalad chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
To the author:

Great one-shot ;) I loved how you didn't add in any dialogue, with the whole quotation marks thing...Yet, I could totally picture seeing the whole story play out with a girl's voice reading the whole thing...I really like it :D I liked seeing their unique, specific relationship and their situations...How you kept using "he" or "she"...The ending was quite nice :D How they came together so easily it seems, and I have faith that they'll make it. Thanks!
girlz-rule chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
wow please tell your friend for me that this is a great story :D
Dee1431 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
That was fantastic, I also think that you should tell your friend to write some more R/M stories. There aren't enough of them these days.
Juzzy88 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
tell ur friend that they are a great writer and that i hope they do some more rm stories.