Reviews for Hate Me
Raigon chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Love it. Though next time ...have him kick Zoro in the face, because Sanji's hands are so precious.
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
_
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
awwww, this is just damn adorable! Hahaha. I just love how Zoro made a game out of his bad sense of directions. Hehehe. I am sure that he just love it when Sanji is the one who comes after him. _~ Totally love Sanji's reaction to seeing Zoro so still on the snow with blood flowign everywhere. My heart just melted when Sanji bent his head to hear Zoro's heart beat. That was just too damn cute! But the ending was the best where Sanji punched a sleepy Zoro. Hahaha. Totally love it!
ButtButtDoodle chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I've never considered this couple, not because of their improbability or any particular appeal towards another couple, but because quite truthfully, the mere idea of it just never manifested itself in my mind. Yet you write it oh-so-well. *w* I am now a believeeeer~

much too short, but excellent all the same. The reactions were natural(particularly the Sanji socking it to Zory at the end) and your light and funny descriptions are a blast. keep at it!:)
LunaticV chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
lol, sanji was too quick in making assumptions (and scaring himself)
Brightshadow-chi chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Zoro really deserved the punch. 8)
puyIngrid chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS FOR AGEES!

And now I'm gonna make sure not to lose it and lock it in my account as a favorite Hah!
TheDoublemintTwins11 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Hehe, I would totally make a game out of it! All around awesome story. The only problem I saw was that Sanji never punches... So, if you just changed the last line to have him kick in him the face, it'd be perfect.
kurikim chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Perfect ending.
Silverchild of the winds chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
i smiled the whole way through this one. It's so very like Zoro.
Autumnights chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
HAHA YES! Best reaction ever! Although Sanji never punches so it would suit him better to just give him a swift kick to the face. But nonetheless, I was thoroughly impressed. Lol, I love Zoro's little game.
Renchiii chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Aww i love funny one-shots.. Even though yaoi's good, i really enjoyed this one XD

It makes me all warm inside ;o
Synvamp chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
I really liked the character development - Sanji and Zoro at their best ;) You should write more! Blood and snow is the best...
crystalbluefox chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Oh my God, I thought as well that Zoro was dead... good he wasn't hehe... Sanji actually using his HANDS(!) instead of kicking him in the head... he must really have been pissed and in the same time relieved when he found out that he still was alive... can almost he the words comming afterwards: "...idiot...!" a word both filled with anger and happiness

I think the next thing Sanji would do, when Zoro wakes up, are to kick the hell shit out off him... and then a unknown, surprised swordsman, there thinks that the cook suddenly have gone mad...
Eevee Tofu chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Nee hee hee, Sanji punchin' Zoro in the face. DAS KYOOT.