Reviews for Vampires, Werewolves, and Superheroes?
readingisdabest chapter 22 . 4/8/2012
Archangel is in Russia...I think
Starstrukk by 3OH3 chapter 48 . 7/20/2010
loved the whole thing! i read it in a few hours
TwilightGirl100195 chapter 22 . 6/5/2009
OMG i totally understand how she feels! to want something so bad and just have it taken away from u! like fate hates you or something :( lol anyway i would hav been all like "haha i told u that u couldnt do it without me" lol! i'm gonna read the rest now... great job so far!
Mistress of the Words chapter 48 . 4/2/2009
Aw, I loved this story! It was so awesome! and really exciting too! Will there be a sequel? You could write about the flock helping the JL on something or other or the Flcok could be involved with the BD story with the Cullens or heck it could be about Emrys wedding! You did an amazing job on this story! I mean I don't know the JL really, i know Superman and Batman and Wonderwoman but nobody else I'll admit...But i really enjoyed the story anyway, it was really cool! Great job!

SE ;D
KNN chapter 6 . 12/29/2008
Howdy-hi! You write really well. I don't know how you're going to fit in the JI at this point but I'm sure you'll find a way. Keep writing!
Spaidorade chapter 48 . 10/29/2008
I loved it. I was a little iffy about the Justice League thing but it worked out pretty well. I loved Emrys and Aneurin. Were they your own characters or characters from something else? Anyway, great writing. I absolutely loved it.
TwilightRoxMySox chapter 48 . 9/22/2008
O.M.G. You frickin' ROCK. I am so frickin' SAD. I just sat in front of the computer for an hour reading the WHOLE THING. And now I'm hacked off. At myself for not savouring it, and you for not making it go on forever. I TOTALLY heart Twilight, MaxRide, and any combination thereof. Oh, and Breaking Dawn rocks. I'm going to tell my branch of Twilighters about you. 'My branch'? I hear you ask. Well, I started it, and there wasn't a branch down here before, soo... 'my branch'. Translation: 'Down here' NEW FREAKING ZEALAND. Uhm, New Zealand. 'Freaking' isn't actually part of it. You have touched the heart of the Kiwis, man. Remember that. God that was cheesy. Alright, going now-Fly on, peace out, and power to Twilighters everywhere! }TwilightRoxMySox{
QuickStar chapter 48 . 9/4/2008
omg you finished

awesomeness

like what the hell you can't kill her hehe

anyhow awesomeness story

I shall await for your next work

hehe sorry for not updating I was put of town no computer

then school gave me no time when I got back
edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 16 . 8/29/2008
lol luve ut but i miss edward!
edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 15 . 8/29/2008
this is AWESOME!
The Hollow Fairy Wolf chapter 48 . 8/26/2008
YAY!

...

You are going to write a sequel now.

I will make you.
chickyrock chapter 48 . 8/26/2008
Wow! That was great! The whole thing everything flowed. Really good!