Reviews for Everyone Loves a Masochist
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
The great thing about this wonderful piece... and you as an author, too, is that you and the fic describe everything... no, give Zoro full on. So well, no holding back, no non-canon, no OOCness for anyone... just the very real and very solid friendship and love between him and the rest of the Straw Hats.

Great, great, great job! I love it!
fishnamedjim chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
This is really good! i love it so much! your should continue, it is really emotional while being that fact stating way of writing. please add robin, franky, brook and maybe some others like vivi or something.
Laptop Newbie chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
This is quite sad but refreshing. Although the title kind of tricked me P Many many memories.
LunaticV chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
yeah.. Zoro is cool, strong, loyal, fearless and determined.. yet he can be understanding and kind...

i wish i can meet my own 'Zoro' in real life
Neko-chan desu desu chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
So beautiful! n.n
Mikani Arami chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
And just cause Zoro is about as masochist as you can get, this is going straight to my favs. Great job.
Splatter Fall chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
o_o This is just... /wow/. o_O I can't even begin to pick a favorite part, simply because I think the entire thing was... striking.

o_o Absolutely loved it. *sort of silenced* o_O
The Wandering Swordsman chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Wow! This was very good!

This made me feel sad...especially reading the recent One Piece...(T_T)
Silverchild of the winds chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
I loved Ussops section here.
Autumnights chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
T_T I love Zoro even more now...
crystalbluefox chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Have only two words there tells a lot: LOVE IT!
Anyjen chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
A pretty good fic, showing what each of the characters would love most about Zoro in a believable way. Nice. :)

By the way, 'loose' is "she wore her hair loose" and 'lose' is "he didn't want to lose this fight". You used 'loose' for 'lose' several times in this fic.

And you still seem to be rating your fics too high. The rating in the summary and the actual rating of the fic never match.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
The imagery of Zoro's injuries from all his battles were written wonderfully! All of the Straw Hats were portrayed perfectly here and from their point of view, the blood and wounds seem a thousand times worse. Their worry and fear that Zoro won't be there anymore really stood out and makes one wonder what would they do without the ever reliable and supermanish swordsman?
German girl chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
That was really cute, and actually in character...nice

Id like to read more
anny chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
This was very nice, because it's very believable. Although, the essential theme is exactly the same for each point of view.. I would suggest something that could make this one-shot even better- Insert each individual's thoughts a bit more, and add a little action with the internal monologues. You could include an event that makes the character remember how close Zoro was to death, and then have them express how they feel and how they imagine they'd react. But it's just a suggestion. As I said, this was nice on its own. There's always room for improvement in our writing it seems though.